Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:34 PM
Thanks guys and i am taking it slowly one day at a time. We have spoken about an both agreed same way so its fine. And we have known an spoke to eachother for months nw so alls well. Fingers crossed it can go the right way for us. If not then we can be friends still no harm done

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 04:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 09/09/15 04:42 PM
I dont normally use forums but had to say this Really think mingle is coming on well met.a lovely women just the one i cud spend my life with. She is kind caring very beautiful We swapped numbers so hoping things will happen. An hope before i no it we dating thanks mingle 2. Happy chap

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 03:38 PM
None

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:06 PM
cos I had been speaking to a lovely ladie an she opened up an told me how she felt she had seen I had been on here an she told me she really likes an wants something to become of us. so thanks anyway for advice an stuff I just dint no at time if she ment it or was joking

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:41 PM
alwaus next season. but then agen dint manpoo get beat by chelsea at weekend lol

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:18 PM
hahahaha cant do that pal been liverpool supporter all my life its in the blood good times an bad. im a hull city fan too home town lol and defo not gonna go on date wear shirt lol thanks anyway pal

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:02 PM
to be fair I have spoke to a lovely women and she has said she is very much interated in me I never really new till nw so over the moon really

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:57 PM
yer thanks il see what I can do lol aint good with out like this as not use to this kind of searching for my dream girl hahah lol but im show in time misses right will pop up thanks for yer advice grateful

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/21/15 02:07 PM
what a lovwly lady she is gawjus and im hoping things progress. she has told me how she felt tonight an im over the mood as I feel same an think we can grow an be hapoy together.

no photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:10 PM
hi how is everyone on here hope u found yer soul mate. lol
im nw free an single once agen and nw ready to mingle. so if u girls are interested
then lets chat. friends or what ever u want to call it hahaaha chow for nw

no photo
Tue 11/04/14 03:45 PM
Wonna. Meet an try something new never done this before im new to the site and wud like to chat meet an date girls 28-40 if intersted inbox me

no photo
Thu 05/29/14 05:10 PM
I'm in middle of a divorce so its been a while since I've dated I'm looking to get back with a lovely curvy girl. Who can make my dreams come true!! X