Community > Posts By > Crystal19Lynn90

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:00 AM
Ok so I dated this guy for like two and a half months and in that time he was dating another girl I didnt find out about till the end of our relationship. He had called another girl from my phone and she called me asking for him. We "broke up" over halloween and I found out that he was messing around with a nother girl. Turns out he got her pregnant and she ended up having an abortion. Then after all of this I still took him back no questions asked and then a week later he broke up with me. I waited a month for him to figure out what was so wrong with his life that he could say that he still wanted to be with me but had to work stuff out in his mind. A moth went by and I found out that he had gotten engaged to that girl that he had been with the whole time. When we started dating I didnt know about any of these girls. After coming back from thanksgiving break he told me he didnt want to lose me and that he loved me so... i took him back. Then a week later I realized that there was nothing left of the relationship...I didnt trust him and there was no cxommunication so I gave up. the next day I was depressed and went to get him back and he had already started datin... get this!... MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! Somebody please tell me why that even though I know that there is nothing left between us that I can't get him out of my mind...I'm going crazy!!!!!!

(btw He has my virginity)

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:51 AM
Hi

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:48 AM
Upper Sandusky, by Mansfield! But I got family down there.

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:47 AM

both are so bland and contains next to no information that you guys could be anybody or nobobdy

*shrug*yawn

Point! If were lame then what are yall cuz that doesn't say anything!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:45 AM
I LOVE OHIO!!! GO BUCKS!!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:43 AM

alright well i just joined the site and am looking to chat w a girl that lives sorta near marion if not in marion. is there any chicks within like a 30 mile radius?

I am from Upper Sandusky. I go to school in Cleveland though.

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:34 AM
i have a lot of verses that i love but i think is 1 Corinthians 13:7. I am looking for love and this sets a wonderful guideline.

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:26 AM
Edited by Crystal19Lynn90 on Tue 12/16/08 07:28 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nope, impressionable children should NOT be allowed to read that crap.

spaghetti monster and midgets.

sure thats what intelligent design is about.

this post shoud be in the joke section, JMO

No joke about it. Intelligent design and creationism are NOT scientific theories and should not be anywhere near the science classroom.

All kids should be allowed to make there own decision about what they believe. If a child is brought up in a religious home then why should they succumb to the udeniably stupid theory of "evolution"

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:23 AM
maybe you should take a getaway trip for a weekend just to forget for a second.

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:20 AM
HOWDY PEOPLE!!!!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:17 AM
all of them... depending on the day and time and who I'm with.

2 Next