Community > Posts By > Crystal19Lynn90

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:32 PM

I have had sex only once in my life...Does that count?:banana:

i thought you looked familiar devil devil devil

yeah you do kinda look like her dad...coincidence? HAHAHA

Gosh, that is disturbing since my dad is around 60 laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

my dad just turned 40

he is my adopted dad. He married my mom when I turned 3...MY biological dad aka The Sperm Donor is 48

oh cool it's opposite for me my adopted dad is 40 and the "sperm donor" is around 60 something...i think! my adopted parents took me into fostercare at nine and adopted me at 14

wait how old are you?

I wish I was 26 again, I'm so old.sad sad sad sad

i wish i was at least 21 then i could legally go to the club and drink evry now and then!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:29 PM

coming from girl about your age...well and about six of my friends sitting around this computer...you sound like a jerk and maybe thats the reason no one is telling you...maybe the pure girls that you feel attracted to arent attracted to you...

I apologize if I come off that way, but I assure you that I am not. Sorry, I am very grammatical, and some people take that as being somewhat condescending for some reason. Also, I think because we have different opinions that you might be more inclined to think less of me for that reason as well and be quick to make assumptions.

I have never been called a jerk in-person or by those I have talked to. Not that this means much, but on personality quizzes my "accommodation" score is always maxed out, meaning I'm as far from being a jerk as I can be. In fact, I'd have to say being too nice is a downfall of mine.

im sure thats true and no i dont think i have different opions than you read my first post on this forum

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:24 PM

Gosh, that is disturbing since my dad is around 60 laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

my dad just turned 40

he is my adopted dad. He married my mom when I turned 3...MY biological dad aka The Sperm Donor is 48

oh cool it's opposite for me my adopted dad is 40 and the "sperm donor" is around 60 something...i think! my adopted parents took me into fostercare at nine and adopted me at 14

wait how old are you?

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:21 PM

No, I wasn't with him for a long time...It was only once and I have been celibate ever since:angel:

You're very wise, sex is evil.devil

I agree...*tear*

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:16 PM

my dad just turned 40

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:10 PM

It depends on the conditions. As I stated in my first post, if you had been with the guy for a long time and you thought you were going to be with him for the rest of your life, then I would be willing to overlook that. Being agnostic, it's not really marriage that I am waiting for, per se. I could see myself sleeping with somebody before marriage, but only after we have been together for a LONG time and I am certain we will be together for the rest of our lives. So if somebody else is in that same circumstance I cannot hold it against them.

What if she lied how would you know surprised surprised surprised

careful people are master manipulators now days flowerforyou

True, there is no way I would know. However, I a doubt a girl would waste their time lying to me about that. I mean most girls who sleep around loosely are huge partiers, and that's not exactly something that they can easily hide.

coming from girl about your age...well and about six of my friends sitting around this computer...you sound like a jerk and maybe thats the reason no one is telling you...maybe the pure girls that you feel attracted to arent attracted to you...

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:06 PM

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:00 PM
cute monkey!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 04:57 PM
i just recently became "impure" and the guy did that to me and I ruined his social reputation! It was hilarious....then again that was a year ago and now he is happily engaged to my ex-best friend! AGHH!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Thu 10/15/09 04:34 PM
I think that it's noble of you to have stayed "pure" but why put such pressure on not only the girl you are looking for but for yourself...really now, what happens if while you're searching for miss purity, Ms. Perfect passes you up!? then you find the pure girl and she's a total wash up? You could really lose out...
Just remember "life happens when you're busy making other plans" don't miss out on THE ONE for the maybe...

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:45 AM
she may start touching you more... not in an innapropriate way but like on your arms and hands. She may start "fake" laughing more...and if she goes in for a kiss, well then there you go! trust me I'm the friend in the same situation!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:06 PM
i think you're right on that! not many people see life the way it's meant to when they're with someone

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Wed 12/17/08 05:21 AM
why can't young guys have the mind of...say thirty year olds?

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:47 AM
more advice wanted please!!!!!!!!! :D

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:33 AM
yup hes a player and i would like you all to know that his name is Glenn isnt that a dumb name... wait no offense for him it is! lol

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:25 AM
I like "bowling ball" by Superchic[k]! but i love casting crowns, mercy me, disciple, and so many more! how can you have a favorite!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:58 AM
yes thanx! that was pretty funny

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:50 AM

Ok so I dated this guy for like two and a half months and in that time he was dating another girl I didnt find out about till the end of our relationship. He had called another girl from my phone and she called me asking for him. We "broke up" over halloween and I found out that he was messing around with a nother girl. Turns out he got her pregnant and she ended up having an abortion. Then after all of this I still took him back no questions asked and then a week later he broke up with me. I waited a month for him to figure out what was so wrong with his life that he could say that he still wanted to be with me but had to work stuff out in his mind. A moth went by and I found out that he had gotten engaged to that girl that he had been with the whole time. When we started dating I didnt know about any of these girls. After coming back from thanksgiving break he told me he didnt want to lose me and that he loved me so... i took him back. Then a week later I realized that there was nothing left of the relationship...I didnt trust him and there was no cxommunication so I gave up. the next day I was depressed and went to get him back and he had already started datin... get this!... MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! Somebody please tell me why that even though I know that there is nothing left between us that I can't get him out of my mind...I'm going crazy!!!!!!

(btw He has my virginity)

sounds like he's just screwing every woman he can get his hands on. Don't get caught up in games and demand he return your virginity

how do you return virginity? lol

http://www.revirgination.net/ laugh

hahahaha ok well i have heard of that actually but i think i'll skip that! but thanks! hahahaha

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:45 AM
thanks everyone your advice really helps reasure what everyone is telling me!

Crystal19Lynn90's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:44 AM

Ok so I dated this guy for like two and a half months and in that time he was dating another girl I didnt find out about till the end of our relationship. He had called another girl from my phone and she called me asking for him. We "broke up" over halloween and I found out that he was messing around with a nother girl. Turns out he got her pregnant and she ended up having an abortion. Then after all of this I still took him back no questions asked and then a week later he broke up with me. I waited a month for him to figure out what was so wrong with his life that he could say that he still wanted to be with me but had to work stuff out in his mind. A moth went by and I found out that he had gotten engaged to that girl that he had been with the whole time. When we started dating I didnt know about any of these girls. After coming back from thanksgiving break he told me he didnt want to lose me and that he loved me so... i took him back. Then a week later I realized that there was nothing left of the relationship...I didnt trust him and there was no cxommunication so I gave up. the next day I was depressed and went to get him back and he had already started datin... get this!... MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! Somebody please tell me why that even though I know that there is nothing left between us that I can't get him out of my mind...I'm going crazy!!!!!!

(btw He has my virginity)

sounds like he's just screwing every woman he can get his hands on. Don't get caught up in games and demand he return your virginity

how do you return virginity? lol

Previous 1