Community > Posts By > Mooimona

Mooimona's photo
Sat 03/21/15 10:48 PM
laugh

Mooimona's photo
Sat 03/21/15 08:26 AM
There are people who can do anything.. In Love sumtimes you have to sacrifice but it comes with risk. Imagine you leave everything and go to the person and just get shock of your life or you could find that one person you were searching all your life..

Mooimona's photo
Sat 03/21/15 07:01 AM
I have seen people crossing Oceans for love. living everthing behind and ran with the wind..
Lol. yah Bank acc no way u gonna surrender it.
I've watch T.V series like 90 days to wed and was so amazed.. well love sometimes can be amazing, weird and confusing.

Mooimona's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:16 AM
I'm looking for people I can relate to as friends. who I can share ideas with andd ask advice for.
being a single parent required energy and at times I feel like I need a shoulder to cry on. I'am not looking for a relationship, just friends..
thnx. inbox welcum.

Mooimona's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:11 AM
smooched how far can you go for someone you love? can you risk all for love? would you surrender all?..

Mooimona's photo
Thu 03/12/15 10:33 PM
waving huh blushing

Mooimona's photo
Thu 03/12/15 10:04 PM

35 Say also:'Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather and deliver us from among the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, and glory in your praise.
36 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting!' Then all the people said, 'Amen!' and praised the LORD. (1 Chronicles 16 : 35 - 36 - ESV)

Mooimona's photo
Thu 03/12/15 12:14 AM
time to mingle and learn yo explore. hope to meet all kinds of people and travel with my imagination..
Time yo kick off my botong habit

Mooimona's photo
Wed 03/11/15 10:02 PM
Keep on doing what you do.. u are being an example to your Son..
it will get better with time.
proud of u.

Mooimona's photo
Wed 03/11/15 10:01 PM
I see single dads as any other person, I cant juge them because I dnt know what happened in their lives and what they went through... their past is not my business. I rather concentrate on the present. Who is he now?
Everyone one has their past and had fair share in life. everyone was scrued by life at a certain point. he chose to raise his child, does it make hom a bad person?
I salute single fathers. did not grow up wih my dad and I know how it feels. its not easy but they try. They are one hell of amazing people around.

sometimes we ahould stop judging and place ourselves in others shoes.

Mooimona's photo
Wed 03/11/15 09:50 PM
I become a mom at thr tender age of 18 while at school, the guy who impragnated me denied being a father, at 21 I met a guy who was great we dated and I fall pregnant after we found out I was pregnant he became abusive. I endured physical, emotional and verbal abuse. I ran away from him when I was 24. when I thought life is getting better I was forced into unconsent sex and fall pregnant again. I decided to keep my child.
This Children haa made me who I'm today, I dnt regret having them. they made me a survivor, a fighter, a strong woman. The present I leave is thanks to them. They arr my courage of waking up in the morning and look forward to strive and to work harder. I learned never to give up, they taught me to forgive and let go. thay taught me that dark days dont last forever and that Joy comes after sorrow. they are my Joy, my best friends.
dont know how life would have been without them. Boring I quess... :-) :-) :-)

Mooimona's photo
Wed 03/11/15 09:35 PM
@Its no easy task bwing a single parent. but its not all men that want a woman without children. sometimes as women awe can Be PICKY, we dont c whats in front of us and want what we cant get.
life gives 50/50 chances in everything, I dont believe all men rejected you there must have been someone and u turn them down.
I'm a single mom and I would like to date in my boundaries. date soneone who has kids like me. who share the aame experiences with me. who will understand where I come from. but I know that anyone Will love me as long as I allow myself to be loved. no matter what I went through a genuine love Will except me for what Im, baggage and all.

Mooimona's photo
Wed 03/11/15 09:34 PM
Its no easy task bwing a single parent. but its not all men that want a woman without children. sometimes as women awe can Be PICKY, we dont c whats in front of us and want what we cant get.
life gives 50/50 chances in everything, I dont believe all men rejected you there must have been someone and u turn them down.
I'm a single mom and I would like to date in my boundaries. date soneone who has kids like me. who share the aame experiences with me. who will understand where I come from. but I know that anyone Will love me as long as I allow myself to be loved. no matter what I went through a genuine love Will except me for what Im, baggage and all.