Community > Posts By > simpleguy80

simpleguy80's photo
Fri 04/18/14 09:15 PM
All these planets but only one has life? How stupid is that give me a break..and them planets I'm speaking of is just in our galaxy alone there's thousands of galaxies out there, so I don't care about proof its stupid to think that we are the only life forms there is ...

simpleguy80's photo
Fri 04/18/14 06:28 PM

All my life I've never been able. To approach women my self confidence is down laying on the floor its so low plus. I got a little bit of a speech problem so that makes me not wanna talk very much because of all this I've stayed single most my life and women I did like I never tried to ask them out I just let them slip on by. I don't understand why its always gotta be the Guy to make first move? Why can't it be the women? ?
well everyone I wish you luck.thanks for all the tips. I hope everybody finds that special someone c ya

simpleguy80's photo
Thu 04/17/14 10:29 PM
I've message alot but never no response they view me then that's it lol I guess I scare them when they see my pic lol

simpleguy80's photo
Thu 04/17/14 10:15 PM
Ok I met the site is slow as far as running or for me it is anyway lol sorry for miss communication lol

simpleguy80's photo
Thu 04/17/14 10:02 PM
This is probably the most slowest and non responsive site when it comes to people and messaging I have ever seen? Lol

simpleguy80's photo
Thu 04/17/14 09:53 PM
What's all the fuss about I'm here lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 08:49 PM

hellowaving
your profile is fine..you are dateable, some women look at personality first, i think you have a good personality..there is always somebody for someone..you'll see..:thumbsup:
well thanks I hope your right lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:47 PM
Edited by simpleguy80 on Wed 04/16/14 07:49 PM
Just wondering what people thinks am I dateble or not? Lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 07:18 PM

"Go around asking women for the time 25 to 50 times." haha! He'd get a reputation... "There goes that guy again, asking everybody what time it is. Why don't he just buy himself a watch if it means that much to him?"
lmao exactly thank you bud I meen who dose that???.lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:48 PM
We'll thanks bud I appreciate it

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:33 PM
Edited by simpleguy80 on Wed 04/16/14 06:35 PM

just go up to random women and ask the time. do that 25-50 times. then afterwards smile and say thank you. walk away. next go up to them and do you have the time and then say thank you, but afterwards compliment them on something small and walk away. do that 25-50 times. once you've achieved a comfort level engaging with women, you'll be surprised how much easier it gets. trust me it works
ok lmao ill do that when I'm good and drunk which isn't very often

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:22 PM
Its amazing how people don't understand why I have a hard time with this lol but I'm shutting up before it turns in to a big deal because its really not lol its just part of life

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 06:09 PM

i know I have a Hard time asking girls out but what is weird is i can talk to them in the street about normal stuff and i am fine with it
yea lol well your doing better then me hell I've been turn down so much I just stop trying to even make friends let alone anything beyond friends lol I honestly believe that not ever one is met to be with someone. I think I'm one of the chosen few that's met to be alone I just wish I knew what my purpose was for being here lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:51 PM

what worked for me is approaching ones that i wasn't interested in. once you've built enough confidence speaking to women in general, the rest will fall into place.
lol ok

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:49 PM

what worked for me is approaching ones that i wasn't interested in. once you've built enough confidence speaking to women in general, the rest will fall into place.

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:39 PM

Sorry to jump into this in the middle but my father said the same thing as you until he met my mom when he was 42 and I was born. He made a much better husband & father because of the age at which it started for him. It will happen. Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears
So speak from your heart & the right one will hear you!
that would be great if I could speak good enough for them to understand what I'm saying? ?? Lol

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:37 PM
Im.not depressed at all I enjoy my life very much except being alone part I got my house my land and so much other **** to share with someone but no one to share it with no one.to pass this on too anyway I appreciate it anyway thanks everyone

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:25 PM
Sorry mam didn't meen no disrespect

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:24 PM
Edited by simpleguy80 on Wed 04/16/14 05:25 PM
ohwell

simpleguy80's photo
Wed 04/16/14 05:15 PM
Lol ill rephrase my lost post about the marriage part obviously I made it sound like I wanted a women just to marry and have kids with lol that's not it at all I want a life with some one I wanna share what I have with someone special but I can't find it so oh well maybe I'm met to be alone idk as far as kids goes I really wanna know how people figures 33 is so young I would be almost 50 by the time he or she graduated. I don't.want.that I wanted to have a family then when they was grown we would've still been young enough to we're we could.still enjoy our life a little still feel like doing something but it never happened lol

Previous 1