Community > Posts By > michaelgodvdon

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 06:12 PM
The fact is there is nothing like mr right. U can only get 40% the raimaing is left for your own conversion. And the same goes to those searching for miss perfect. Better choose and convert and stop wasting time.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 04:05 PM
Am just bringing an option to save time. Since mr right seems to have gone extint. Mr left can be converted. Or what do you think?

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:33 PM
I dont see any competition here the poor guy is showing care thats all. And if he didnt do that you will as well complain for not giving you the attention you need. Or are you partially telling us how caring your man is? Hmmmm!! Thats cool.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:33 PM
I dont see any competition here the poor buy is showing care thats all. And if he didnt do that you will as well complain for not giving you the attention you need. Or are you partially telling us how caring your man is? Hmmmm!! Thats cool.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:20 PM
I believe there is more to this topic. Though money cannot buy love but it can add flavour to the taste of love. That offer of such huge amount must come with some level of commitments as well , could be a payment for some special services.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:14 PM
Edited by michaelgodvdon on Thu 04/24/14 03:44 PM
Ladies, stop wasting time looking for Mr right, just find Mr left, drag him to the right!.....Simple.... There you go ...he becomes MR.......RIGHT !!!.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:07 PM
You have a better understanding, thanks man.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 04/18/14 04:50 AM
A wedding ring is the smallest hand-cuff. So look well before chosing your cell mate to avoid jailbreak.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/17/14 07:45 AM
'I'm an open book; turn me one page at a time to unravel my story..'
'I'm not desperate or lonely, just adventurous enough to date online..'
'Beware: I may just be the most awesome person you'll ever meet..love

2 Next