Community > Posts By > michaelgodvdon

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:46 PM
Hahahah! For your alternate title. I dont have an answer because am not a player.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 05/23/14 11:45 PM
I know a lady that still hangs around a guy who hits her always yet there is another guy who she always embarrass all the time just because the guy was trying to show her real love. What do you call that?

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/22/14 03:31 AM
Most women choose to follow guys who play them but find it hard to even give those who will sincerely love them a chance. Can i say they judge the book by its cover.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Sun 05/18/14 02:50 PM
The fact that woman was created from just a rib of the man. This alone should prove a big point that man is smarter.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Sat 05/10/14 03:45 PM
Hmmmm!!!

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 05/09/14 02:03 PM

Well I'd say both are smarter in their respect manners.

If you go by religion (or old fashioned way whatever you may call it) then answer is:

women are smarter if they stay at home and take care of the home and do the cooking and laundry and take care of the kids and be in peace of mind, relax, if they feel any one to talk to, they can call their husband or these days may just txt them through mobile phone.

Men are smarter if they go out and work hard and earn money and bring all kinda stuff for themselves and for their kids and family and never cheat upon their wifes.

But in both of cases the they have to stick to their respective partners. Meaning if women are staying home it does not mean they start talking to others to cheat and if men goes it does not mean to look at other women and whistle, just stick to your own woman and you'd be very happy always.

If you don't live by this religoius goodness and religious slandered then you would always be complaining..

that's my view, you may disagree though. : )

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 05/09/14 08:35 AM
Hahahahahah! Like scramled channels $

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 07:27 PM
Reverse is the case here. It is the man who explore all options while the women act straight like a ruler. Men think with thier head women think with thier heart.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 07:23 PM

That is kind of asking what comes first .. Egg or chook...
I think both sexs have strengths and weaknesses.. Men are simple and to the point.. Like a straight line.. Hence brunos ability to compare a child to money..
Women are more complex like a road with round abouts... We consider all options available before choosing the exit that most times is unquestionable..

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:09 PM
Thats not true

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:08 PM
Thats not smartness its hypocricy and backstabing.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 03:05 PM

in my own view, women are smarter than men as..the fury of a woman knows no bounds.
women hide their pain.anger.betrayal and likely action behind a smile.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 05/08/14 04:08 AM
Edited by michaelgodvdon on Thu 05/08/14 04:22 AM
Bruno and his wife were in court for divorce. The only problem left to settle was who gets custody of the child! The wife stood up and said: "your honor, I carried this child in my stomach for nine months and brought him into this world in pains and labour, he should be in my custody.
The Judge turns to mr Bruno and asks, what do you have to say to that? Bruno calmly replies: ”Your honor, if I put my ATM card into an ATM machine and money comes out, who owns the money, the ATM machine or me?
One word for mr bruno.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:47 AM
Being force into bed by your lover. Is it rape or what?

michaelgodvdon's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:57 PM
I say because they mistake fantasy for love. Also passion for reality.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:54 PM

Can someone please tell me,why most first relationships or first love, don't lead to marriage?

michaelgodvdon's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:11 PM
Can someone please tell me,why most first relationships or first love, don't lead to marriage?

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 04/25/14 03:23 AM
One thing you will know is there is no already made mr right. Every mr right you see is a product of someone else. And is already aware of his value so keeping him might be a job.

michaelgodvdon's photo
Fri 04/25/14 03:17 AM

I want the guy who is already on the right and does not need to be dragged!:tongue:

michaelgodvdon's photo
Thu 04/24/14 06:38 PM
I got many that says“ nothing“ while in thier profile they wrote “ am looking for a man“. Thats weird you know.

Previous 1