Community > Posts By > LexyBlaze

LexyBlaze's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:12 PM
Sara is beautiful

LexyBlaze's photo
Sun 04/20/14 12:00 PM
I like mostly the Brown GSD, they are so intelligent, I have two of them...

LexyBlaze's photo
Sun 04/20/14 03:19 AM
I have read what you all wrote in here, let me be frank here and enlighten all of you. I want you all to know that there are scammers on every website both paid and free sites. Now, let me urge all of us who is real on this site to be very careful for we can't identify a scammer from a real person, but yes we can identify scammers in many ways we choose. When chatting with someone and you feel you want to be sure of that person, you may simply ask for that person to take a picture holding his or her name boldly written on a paper or board; you can request for a picture in bath or bed or anywhere, if the person is able to give you any kind of photo you ask for that he or she is real. Still, you can ask for the person to hold up a pen in a picture or ruler or tea-cup and more. A scammer won't be able to give you all kinds of picture because he or she is not the real person you see on profile photo. I'm I making sense to you? This is a lecture I'm giving to you so as to give you a sight on the vision of scammers. I am a journalist and I have also met with a lot of scammers in various sights and I also found out that a scammer is not always the one on the profile photo, they use other peoples photos without the rightful owners knowing. I am here to look for a real and sincere woman and if I find a scammer I will know how to deal with them. Let's all be careful and use my advise... Love you all real and sincere minds, may God bless you this Easter :)