Community > Posts By > Jakiri

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 08:46 AM
I'm very surprised that somebody is still blind to know who is the creator,calling jesus the creator. Please go and study the bible very well you will know who the creator is. I don't want to mention the Holy Quran,for you can get confused.

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 08:34 AM

First before you turn your back and incline to islam you need to know the TRUTH.

Islamist do not worship the True Creator Jesus Christ, and they dont regard him as the only begotten son of God.

Islamist (most of them dont even know) worship Lucifer, sorry but its true!

Islamist stole from the bible and took advise from familiar spirits (Mohammed and "angel Gabriel") that wasnt the real Angel Gabriel making mohammed to write the Quran. That was a false, lying, evil spirit which now unknowingly millions of people follow.

The black cube in Mecca says it all, they give respect by walking round their "star god"

Islamists are star worshippers... look at their flags n symbols.

My advise, pray to Jesus Christ your creator, am sure he will answer you.

Islam has is lie close to Mormonism, for theysay and believe that they got "devine" guidance. Mohammed is a repeat of Joseph Smith story, more lies more lies.

One earth. One truth guys. :)

What a load of tosh
I'm a christian and just because a tiny minority of muslims (terrorists) give Islam a bad name we cannot condem them all.

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 08:30 AM
Are you wellinformedaboutIslam?