Community > Posts By > thewildone67

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:02 PM

HOW DO I DEACTIVATE (DELETE) MY ACCOUNT?
You would go here to deactivate your profile:
http://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

You may want to go here first, to stop emails:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

And to: http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos
to remove your photos (optional..you may want
to leave them in case you return :-)

From mobile devices:
http://m.mingle2.com/prefer_mainsite
http://m.mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings
http://m.mingle2.com/users/edit_photos

Hey thanks for the info..:smile:

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 03:25 PM
Came here thinking this was a proper dating site, it's more like a place to chat when you got nothing better too do of an evening.... which is cool if that's what your looking for, so not knocking it before all the fans of this site start whining on.. lol.. Anyway .. anyone know how to delete a profile.. would appreciate your help..:smile:

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 01:59 PM

I know it's been done before, but there's a lot more who have joined and are in the forums. So just curious. You see someone of the opposite sex whether it's at a mall, restaurant, grocery store. There's just something about them you find desirable. How do you approach them? And what is it at first that attracts you to them in the first place? I'm pretty shy but it's the eyes and smile if he makes eye contact I won't hesitate to say hello.

A quote comes to mind... All The Desirable Things In Life Are Either Illegal, Expensive Or Married :smile:

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 05:09 PM
One that springs to mind for me, is the original bat out of hell album every song was a brilliant.. Classic album..:smile:

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 04:51 PM
Motorhead, wasp ,pantera, iron maiden, metalica, megadeth.. loads of good metal bands out there.. mind I do love all the classic stuff like Rainbow, Sabbath, thin lizzy , zeppelin...

no photo
Fri 04/25/14 12:01 PM

WOW.when ppl joke about there car or were thay like to eat etc. there joking around.I dont see anybody saying i have money or i have the best of the best.but i do see some ppl say look at me.iam gods gift to men/weman.thats the part i dont get.if thats so.what the hell are you doing on here.REALLY?

Lol.. yep I have only been on here a few days and I can sense a lot of folk on here that act as if they are gods gift, but like you said .. what the hell they doing on here then.. Best to just be who you are drop all the fake acts.. don't impress nobody only the kiss A** crew who hang on every word some say on here as if it were gospel.. haha .. Good to rant now and then.. ok I'm done..:smile:

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 03:47 PM

hate em...

I hate anything and everything (including motor bikes)... are u happy??

Yep I'm happy.. Always happy me.. Haters gotta hate ..right .haha

Is that satan speaking thru you... or did you come up with that **** by yourself :tongue:

Satan.. really? you think I'd be here looking for a date if I was on speaking terms with the evil one... noway

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 02:46 PM

hate em...

I hate anything and everything (including motor bikes)... are u happy??

Yep I'm happy.. Always happy me.. Haters gotta hate ..right .haha

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:47 AM

Love them and one day will have me one...

Good for you.. Its something you will never regret doing.. just for the grin factor alone its all worthwhile.. I have been riding bikes nearly everyday for 30 years, apart from dropping my bike at low speed on ice, i've never had an accident, they are no more dangerous than driving a car, 80% of bike accidents are caused by car drivers not paying enough attention and looking out for bikers.. So don't let the scare mongers who claim bikes are too dangerous and you'll kill yourself on one, its obvious they have never owned or ridden a bike so how would they know anything about it..

no photo
Wed 04/23/14 11:33 AM

I had a bike license before I had a car license , guess thats why I never had a midlife crisis.....
Two wheel therapy.
As a teenager I started out on dirt bikes and now my passion is touring
GL1800 is my preference for long haul, last year I did 4277mi in 2 weeks
There is nothing better than putting the feet on the highway pegs and exploring

hey I think you have something there with your two wheel therapy.. I have been to so many bike festivals and on so many charity runs I have lost count, but the one thing that stands out are the people .Most have the same live for the moment attitude and are just loving life .. Unless you have experienced biking its not an easy feeling to explain.. I don't have a car licence , I have no desire to be carried around in a little tin box but I understand that some have children ect so need them.. but rain or shine I'm on my bike.. and loving it too...happy

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:26 PM

Gee, I have had many and at least one since I was 14. My current bike is a Harley Wide Glide but I also have a 150cc scooter and a classic 1971 50cc Honda Express. Scoot ... scoot ... scoot!

Haha the old Honda 50cc dam things go forever.. Had one we used to ride around the yard and across the fields when I was a kid.. just seemed to take endless abuse and run on fumes.. love those little scooters..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:15 PM

I prefer horses they are unpredictable ..but I can see the appeal of hard metal between your legs ..fast air caressing your body and high speed adrenaline :-)

:smile: I Love horses too.. all animals infact.. was bought up on a farm, so rode horses all my life.. But motorbikes are addictive machines... Iron horses...

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 03:34 PM

I have a 1200 Sportster love it. Ride a Street Glide also

Cool rides..
my GS chop is based on a Harley, mustang dual tank, wide glide front end, sportster seat lots of trick Harley bits, just prefer the smoothness of the big four vs the twin...

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 03:21 PM

I have to say I don't like them. I'm not knocking anyone who does but for me they are too dangerous.
The Hulk ride in Orlando scares me so motorbikes are a no no.
I'm just not a thrill seeker, not in that sense anyway:wink:

Yeah I can understand that.. :smile: But its true that you should never dismiss something until you try it.. May look dangerous but in sensible hands its just lots and lots of fun..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 03:06 PM
I have always had bikes since I was 16 , currently run an old school GS100 Chop and a ZX10R sports bike.. both entirely different rides but both make you grin from ear to ear..:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 02:19 PM

Men can get skinheads and still look handsome but not so for women.
[/quote
Lots of iconic female stars of all era's have at some time had short hair. still think they look just as hot..

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 02:26 AM

YOU BEEN ON HERE FIVE YEARS AND STILL HAVE NOT FOUND ANYONE
MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG? frustrated sad flowerforyou :angry: mad :tongue: embarassed smooched blushing explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

who's been on here for five years?

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:34 PM

Where's the beef ..?

Well I guess there roaming the cold mountain hills along with the sheep... yawn

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:18 PM

Welsh meeting? ????

just a joke.. I live in Wales.. Well somebodys got to ..right laugh

no photo
Mon 04/21/14 05:08 PM

Texas here I come! !!?:wink: ?