Community > Posts By > Kasinda

Kasinda's photo
Mon 02/10/20 08:42 PM
I’m thinking of giving up on meeting someone and becoming a crazy cat lady. :scream_cat:

Kasinda's photo
Sat 07/06/19 09:13 PM
I sew for a living. I make medieval clothing. Went from being a teacher and paramedic to seamstress. Lol. And I love it.

Kasinda's photo
Thu 12/29/16 05:59 AM
No.

Kasinda's photo
Thu 12/29/16 05:52 AM
If they are in discrete locations that is fine. But full sleeves and entire chests or back, no.
Just my personal opinion. I want to make love to a human and not a living comic book. :upside_down:

Kasinda's photo
Mon 04/18/16 11:54 AM
I receive about 60% military guy emails. So far, ALL have been scammers. I found a website that asks for the name and birth date of the military person in question. This is nothing that a person would not find out after a few emails or the first date. I'm not asking for a SSN after all. Either the guy does not want to tell me his birthday or he deletes his profile after I ask. lol

If you are an honest military guy and proud of serving your country, would you not want to be honest with your possible future wife?
The one comical response I got was the he was a "spy" and would not be listed under any govt agency. ROFL Then what are you doing on this public site? LOL

Any other ladies out there having these issues?
How do you deal with them? Just delete and/or block them?

Kasinda's photo
Fri 02/12/16 01:16 PM
My stalker is in a maximum security prison. He lost track of me and focused on someone else whom he ended up killing. Life in prison for him! Relief.

Kasinda's photo
Mon 08/17/15 01:05 PM
Another key to spotting scammers is their profession listed as "military". Yes, maybe some might be actual military but usually not. They insist on getting your personal # saying they are not online very much, but they are. Also, their grammar is horrible, even for the Majors and Captains who I know have to be able to spell for reports.