Community > Posts By > JayLy

JayLy's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:22 PM
Hey...I'm 35 never married and just ended yet another 5 year realtionship. I'm starting to think I'm defective.

JayLy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 11:34 PM

And party hardy :)

Right on!!!! super davice.

JayLy's photo
Fri 01/16/09 07:19 AM
I have not been able to use my computer in week. Otherwise I would had already thanked all of you from the bottom of my heart!!! I can't believe how all of you have taken the time to give me a piece of any joy- hope you could pass along! In the last week...I came home one day to "most" of my belongings sprayed across Gods green earth! Good news is: I think today I might have my computer back together.
Truely touched by all your comments,
lol JayLy

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/10/09 11:03 PM
AWWW...thank you for that. Small things like that make me feal less of a "reject" I guess. I know everyone surely goes thru this...I still hate anyway!! ha ha :) wait a week or so- my outlook will change...surely. I am not usually this pitiful... thanks again!

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/10/09 10:58 PM

Thats the funny thing about talking with friends, or new people. You can always come up with something to make them feel better. Sometimes its advice you should take yourself.

I wouldn't call it special ed just yet. Just a little goofy. But if you can't laugh at yourself sometimes your taking life to seriously.

Hang in there kid you'll make it!

~SK

JayLy's photo
Mon 01/05/09 04:36 PM

welcome to what I'm afraid to ask!? I have not been single in years! ahhh
if I was 20 years younger you wouldn't be single longdrool

I'll take that as a bid compliment!! :) thank you.

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:31 PM

I like the reply about having a good mindset. It truly helps. I'm 2 months single still not completely healed. Yet its nice to be able to take care of me. As well as meet some new people. DATE not relationship

So glad to hear you seam to moving in the right direction!! Got ya on the dating piece- I have learned any kind of loss you have to go thru the "Stages". Hopefully, I get thru super fast & you too :). So much to do, live & be happy about!!
Funny me saying that- I'm like special-ed right now. oh well...:p
Many thanks, JayLy

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:38 PM
AndyBgood- I'm impressed? Hard to imagine...but it's rings true to the behavioral piece for sure. You know, the violence or the thinking any second now is truely the bigggest violation of a persons "everything"! It's mentally & physically in every negative way. Even more- it puts me it seems in a really strange place with everyone around me. I think I lost trust in the world there for a sec.
THANKS FOR THAT!

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:45 AM

Your having a problem with your boyfriend , so you joined a dating site

Yep. Few words; much said. Good one.

You guys should really read my profile... and check out my pics.
BTW...a "new " girlfriend of mine (I met on this site)went out here in town and...it was why I joined this "dating" site. :) ie--- dont suggest I am gay, bi or anyother...I am exactly what I claim to be on my profile.

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:41 AM

My advice is RUN. Cant be a good thing sorry. I agree with what you are thinking.:cry: flowerforyou

ha!! I like that!! thanks :)

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:35 AM

5yrs is the usual make or break point for both men and women, all the things we put up with that were overlooked when dating, are now surfacing, and without respect and understanding during any conversation about the changes will most certainly lead to a slow death of the relationship, if it has not already happened, john

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:31 AM
honesty is in many forms (to different people)I have just recently come to learn. To me: it's all or none. Not one missing item, some half of the truth, mis-leading telling of it,ya da ya da....
so- for sure a lack of communication:)

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:23 AM
Edited by JayLy on Sat 01/03/09 12:47 AM
read my profile :)>>Patsfan & your buddy below ya

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:23 AM
Edited by JayLy on Sat 01/03/09 12:38 AM
IAM4U- ok...to this I so want to reply directly to ya :). I have been standinging in a fog...but I have more of the "Big Picture"-- as of the last couple of days. No question- something was up. However, actually sitting in the fog...it was a tad hard to see clearly. ie..that's why I needed you guys to get my brain jogging thru it. I posted yesterday afternoon the latest on this crap situation I am in. Reason for was: I am really not a "poor pitful pearl". Plus, all of you were soo awesome for the input!! Like I said , "It is what it is. So be it". It was the not knowing (the details) that was about to eat me alive. Too bad for me I am a wanna know it all before I kick ya to the curb...I just wanted to be for sure. For more reasons than not...
also--I'm 100% I would had nvever presented myself in anyway- in type of forum...if I had just been treated with respect in the beginning. I tried, begged, wrote notes, had other people try for me! It was obvious to everyone but me- because I have to know FOR SURE....ya I know now. I gave a few more details in a post 2 days ago...it's over for me.
anywho- thank you!!! for taking the time. wow. (hope I wasn't any kind of offesive there! I am still a bit pissed that I was ever having to ask in the first). Maybe one day I will change my profile...just not anytime soon. Hope you guys understand :)
lol J

JayLy's photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:01 AM

Ok,,you SEEM to be hinting here and in your profile that your boyfriend and you might be on a small cliff of saying goodbye.
So IF THATS THE CASE?
Whats the point here?
Talk it like you WANT TO say it..Be frank,,,
You say your on this site looking for just girlfriends,,,well, to me I wouldn't feel very cool about my girlfriend on a single sight talking or hinting that she might be having issues with ME..
YOU would be better off to ask,,talk,,and then DO,,something to keep him,or lose him?
Then,,if you lose him, come back on here saying..
IM FREE TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!!
Or STAY in your relationship and make it work,,and try not to SHOW that your guy might be on his way out..
JUST MY thoughts,,:heart: Good luck on whatever you decide..

JayLy's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:41 PM
Just an FYI: It was / is/ will always be I'm sure...all of the bad things I was thinking it might be!!! I AM DONE with that joke!! and...I love it! I can breathe again. lol to all of ya for the support! You kept me somewhat sane...
oh---ya he's begging now. Amazing how that works, hu? Once I decide to move on- that's final. I hate rollercoasters.... :banana:

JayLy's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:58 PM
Edited by JayLy on Tue 12/30/08 12:02 AM
"Krupa" > Thank you for that. I had forgotten about the positive...I'm moving along in the 7 stages of my trainwreck (loss)- I think. I can't breathe now.

JayLy's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:36 PM
Edited by JayLy on Mon 12/29/08 08:44 PM
I sooo appreciate everyone for responsding to me!!! I just read the last 2...I am so amazed the time taken to give me advic. A peace of mind is what you gave me! I love all of you now!! I am starved for the differnt...a change of pace at the very least. The wondering, accusing, not knowing, ya da ya da...is exhausting. I hate not knowing...but it is what it is right now. So be it.
Thanks again- all of you. Look me up anytime for chat! lol

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 03:53 PM
no...for sure...really. but thank you :)

JayLy's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:20 PM
right--I know..but if I just happen to be wrong- OMG.

Previous 1