Community > Posts By > Happykahuna72

Happykahuna72's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:59 PM
I just would like some opinions from a group that does know either of us.

My ex take our 8 year old son to her relatives house that my son doesn't know at all and leaves him there overnight so she could go out with a guy. I have my son my numbers to call me if he needed me to pick him up and they did let him use the phone to call me. He woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare and everyone was asleep and all he did was cry all night. tears

What do you people think or any suggestions? My friend suggested getting him a prepaid cellular phone.

Happykahuna72's photo
Mon 04/28/14 12:41 PM
2014 Nissan Skyline

Happykahuna72's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:23 AM
Looking for people to hang out with! I'm looking for people that enjoy the same things that I do. Have a group meet up at Lazy Dog? Sit by a fire pit and have an adult conversation. Go out to the beach for a bonfire? Hit the pier for some crab and drinks? Catch a movie at the mall? I'm a business owner that needs adult time away from my 8 year old son some times. I'm open to kid friendly events also! We love to have adventures!

Reply or send me a message!

Big, tall, fat, short, skinny, blind, missing a arm, I don't care if we are friends the looks aren't important

You must not be shy! You have yo be able to have an adult conversation is my only requirement!

Thanks for reading
Edward