Wed 09/14/16 01:35 PM
Yeah, looks fine,

Good luck.

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 09/14/16 09:38 AM
Good luck with that.

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:48 PM
Not a girl or looked at your profile but a big fat ZERO to help boost your ego drinker

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:47 PM
I would be tempted to not have any pictures of kids as a profile picture, or on any picture, sadly the world in which we live in now dictates this.

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:41 PM

WTH... A few hours ago this profile was of a gorgeous blonde from another state and she was in her 40's.

laugh laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:18 PM

I googled ..." Where can I find the most scammers?"....

laugh laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:15 PM

Still game
friday night dinner
the inbetweeners
humans
man down
goodnight sweetheart
inside no9
the fast show
harry enfied and chums
harry enfield and friends
the kennedys
cradle to grave
not going out
red dwarf

Just a few recommendations for people to try. All good in my opinion!

Ps, to adivocedone, its been 30 years+ since britain had only 3 channels, its in the thousands+ now! Still, with all these channels, its a struggle to find aything decent to watch!

Ironically, i still usually only watch 4/5 channels usually, the rest is just made up of reality shows, or repeats or crappy celebrity rubbish!

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 09/05/16 01:53 PM

The scammers unfortunately seem to be more predominant than those genuinely looking

shades

Yes, that's true, and by quite a ratio i would say!

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:49 AM
Cheeky young bleeder laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:45 AM

I agree the forums are entertaining, but mainly it's a fishing ground for scammers, and attached people who message you and then deactivate their accounts if you don't respond immediately. I feel there are very few genuine people looking for relationships....just my opinion though

Spot on, i reckon there are no more than 50 "active" people on the site, "active" as in, looking to meet others.

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 08/30/16 02:52 PM
Hallo!
drinks

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 08/30/16 02:43 PM

hi

A bit random but Hi laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 08/30/16 07:51 AM
Just have a little chuckle to yourself and move on :)

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 08/28/16 12:21 PM

thanks Giant.
bu3bu is kaputt at the moment.

Behave lady!
Hey you wanna swap for a few days? It's wet and cold here and i have the central heating on- in August!!
sad

give me ur exact location
i am looking for the flights :P

Fly to Manchester, i'll give you the keys as i pass you laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 08/28/16 12:13 PM

thanks Giant.
bu3bu is kaputt at the moment.

Behave lady!
Hey you wanna swap for a few days? It's wet and cold here and i have the central heating on- in August!!
sad

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 08/28/16 12:11 PM
Who's a clever boy then :smile:

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 08/28/16 09:44 AM
Is it really such a bad thing or such a shock that different people like different things in life?
We're all different and that's just how it should be.

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 08/28/16 09:42 AM
Sorry to hear about pistachio :cry:

Keep your chin up flowerforyou

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 08/23/16 01:03 PM

By just looking at the ratio of females that heeded your plea, have you chosen one already??? or are they still not enough for you?? and if you still can't come up with a decision, then the problem is You....don't you think???

Do you mean the ones who have responded here?
Those are the mainly the forum regulars and the one's who usually do speak to me, i was meaning others
Thanks for your reply though happy

That is the problem buddy...you're looking for people who ain't here for you...whereas there are lots of femmes in here who are willing to accommodate you...Why Is That??? What is the kind of talk you are seeking from others that you cannot talk out with us??? and can you define "others"?? What attributes do you require that you are seeking out from them?? LMAO laugh

I'm not looking for anyone or anything really, my OP was more of an observation than a plea biggrin

blah..blah..'s photo
Tue 08/23/16 10:10 AM

By just looking at the ratio of females that heeded your plea, have you chosen one already??? or are they still not enough for you?? and if you still can't come up with a decision, then the problem is You....don't you think???

Do you mean the ones who have responded here?
Those are the mainly the forum regulars and the one's who usually do speak to me, i was meaning others
Thanks for your reply though happy

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25