Community > Posts By > blah..blah..

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 12/17/16 05:47 AM

the good ones are mostly taken shades

I'm still free if anyone wants to take pity on me :)

blah..blah..'s photo
Wed 12/07/16 02:48 PM
Yorkshire, England, centre of the known world!

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 12/01/16 10:22 AM

No, i am not coming to Nepal.

I'll go if they're paying! drinks

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 12/01/16 10:21 AM

Apparently they don't read profiles. I have been asked many times if I am single!

Are you not single then? laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 11/26/16 03:14 PM
Stockholm, Sweden!

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 11/11/16 09:35 AM
I don't think there are many women from Europe on here :(

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 11/04/16 12:44 PM

Who cares What others think?
It's your life. Do what you want with it.
Be happy. Life is to short to worry what others think.

Absolutely spot on!

blah..blah..'s photo
Sun 10/30/16 11:44 AM
RIP

blah..blah..'s photo
Sat 10/29/16 03:07 AM
There's nothing to rate?

But welcome and good luck

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 02:01 PM
Good luck

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 02:01 PM
a who??

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 02:00 PM
You will need a passport, a visa from the local embassy i assume, an identity card and when you land you will have to fill in a "landing card" which is basically a form saying who you are and why you are coming into the UK.
If you're planning on coming in December then you need to start organising yesterday! Immigration is a major issue in Britain right now and with us voting to leave the EU things are going to be chaos!

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:56 PM

I am visiting Glasgow soon, and I would like to chat with a nice, genuine, man there who can tell me about the city. I am in my forties, and single. I live in the southern US.

I'm not from Glasgow, but i have visited a few times, some parts are nice and some not, the city centre is much improved from what it was a few years ago as are the dockland area's.
But some of the suburbs are fairly rough but you can get around Scotland easily, which is beautiful.

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:47 PM
My life is pretty boring

I was born lame and have never been able to walk!

End of life story, and I'm still lame.

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:36 PM

Night owl. From medicine hat ab. Up till 3 or 4 AM lot. Which okk. :p. Lonley on my end. Lol. Anyone up and from medicine hat. ???? :heart: :tongue: waving and like to txt. Don't like talking on phone much. Thanxx.

Medicine hat? that was one of the places we used to think sounded fantastic growing up in the UK,
Medicine hat, Moose Jaw etc

Good luck to ya!

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:28 PM
At the moment, far more pro's than con's!
Although i'm open to lifestyle changes should the need arise happy

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:25 PM

Nothing wrong with a hard working man, but you have to think about what you are working for. Do you ever relax? Take time and look around you.

well in!
Makes me laugh when i hear people bragging about working 79 hours a week etc and earning bucketloads, but for what? to cremate with your body?

blah..blah..'s photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:22 PM

It's just spiele, talk, hot air, everyone put stuff on their profiles to make them sound good and attractive, but it's all in vain anyway, because if someone doesn't like the look of you, judged by one picture then it all becomes irrelevant anyway.

Well Giantowl, to be fair many people don't even fill out their profile here, so all that's left to judge are the pics. Its not enough for me, but you are right. For some people the pic is all that matters ohwell

That's probably because they are all working hard and don't have time or energy to do it laugh

blah..blah..'s photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:15 AM
It's just spiele, talk, hot air, everyone put stuff on their profiles to make them sound good and attractive, but it's all in vain anyway, because if someone doesn't like the look of you, judged by one picture then it all becomes irrelevant anyway.

blah..blah..'s photo
Mon 10/24/16 01:35 PM
I quite like this thread, there's some good humour In it, and amazingly some of it is from females =-O:wink:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25