Community > Posts By > AnnaNoblesse

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:40 PM

Women: should a man put photos on his profile of him posing and flexing

Those kind of photos will attract women who are into bodybuilders. If that's the type of women you're interesting in attracting then go ahead, put them up there.
It's no different than women who upload lots of pictures of their cleavage. They're presumably trying to attract guys who are interested in boobs.

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:30 PM

what do u think who is more intelligent and why do u think so

"I need to know who's more intelligent and I need to know right now, this very instant or this bomb will explode. There's only one way to find out and that's to ask the good people of mingle. On no wait the people on mingle are behind the times. I better go to mingle2 instead. OH NO OH NO! The clock is almost down to zero I better type fast. I don't have time to spell out entire words or use punctuation. I hope it's not too late!"

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:18 PM
Thank you both for the promt response and welcome, and thanks soufiehere for the caption link.

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 04:07 PM

Where is that one person everyone needs in their life?? that one person who will always be there for you no matter what?

Getting ready for church. Mom always goes to church on Sunday night.

no photo
Sun 04/27/14 03:59 PM
Edited by AnnaNoblesse on Sun 04/27/14 04:03 PM
Hi, two questions.

I didn't see a place where we could add captions to our pictures. Does this option not exist or I'm I simply missing it?

Next, my more experienced dating site friends tell me that all pretty young women on dating sites are considered fake (middle aged men living in their dad's attic using stolen pictures) until proven otherwise. I've made a short video of myself where I simply introduce myself and give a shout out to mingle. I want to upload this video to YouTube and then link it on my mingle profile so I can skip the "are you real or fake" conversations. Are we allowed to link YouTube videos to our profile?
I did this once on another website and their system deleted my profile. I guess under the assumption I was spam. I'm not spam :~>

Thank you.

p.s. Bonus question.
Can people see when I've read their message?