Community > Posts By > syneasthate

syneasthate's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:27 AM
USmale. What disease? Humans have protection against all deadly sexually transmitted disease, it's called condoms. Disease can easily be stopped by taking the proper precautions. The only risky sex is sex without contraceptives or protection.

Bonobos are simply going extinct because chimps are forced to interact with Bonobos because humans are interfering with their habitat. Chimps are pretty nasty creatures too. The don't have consensual sex, they literally rape each other. That doesn't mean that their peaceful lifestyle is a mute point. It simply means that less intelligent and more deadly force can eradicate any semblance of peace.

I think the same holds true for humans too. For the most part we have Bonobo like people. But it's the Chimps that will be the downfall of our civilization.

syneasthate's photo
Wed 12/24/08 10:30 PM
"For me it is easy. If I believe in an all powerful God, this same God is capable of making a rape (if there was ever one, only speculation) into an Immaculate Conception. "

If it's easy for you to make up a reason and not for another then you have an answer that is BS. Go to your college biology class and claim that you can make frogs come back to life but it only works for you.

Immaculate Conception proves that there is a "holy" or "god gene". The closer to such genes would make one perfect. Since the color of one's skin is dependent on genes, this would make all people with white skin color, further away from being holy. Or "demonic", as Christians call it.

Immaculate Conception does not exist. Asexual reproduction is different from Immaculate Conception. Asexual reproduction is basically cloning. If you are advocating that Jesus was a clone then that makes his father a man who got pregnant. Or his mother became pregnant through god and thus he has god's "chosen" genes which makes all people who are not of the same skin color inferior.

Immaculate conception glorifies the Nazis and Racists. It supports their idea that a person could be holier or better then another because god's son Jesus had perfect genes. Or at the very least genes that were selected by god which is better then human selected traits.

Please give up this BS. The KKK don't need a good reason to spring back to life again.

syneasthate's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:48 AM

to not accept a mystery is to deny a mystery exists. Unless you know 'how and why' the universe exists at all.. there is still a mystery to you, hench you accept a mystery. Meaning, you are not faithless, by your own equivalence. For something to exist without meaning is a greater mystery that cannot be explained, and therefore must be accepted on the faith that 'it just does'.

Now you're either going to claim 'it just does' without meaning, hench no god, atheist, or 'it just does' and the meaning is yet another greater mystery, and then.. you're agnostic. A logical minded person would never truely be an atheist, for it is illogical to say something exists without meaning.

I logical minded person would always be an atheist. It is illogical to believe in ANY higher power without proof. Even if it might be possible that there is, the lack of current proof justifies a lack of belief.

Just because the meaning to something doesn't currently exist doesn't mean we need to posit something we also have no or little proof of. It's most logical to hold no belief in such a thing until proper evidence is shown.

Also you don't need to accept something or believe in something for it to exist. If you don't believe in gravity, then too bad for you who jumps off of cliffs.

If you have to believe in it for it to exist, then chances are it never existed in the first place.

syneasthate's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:06 PM

a computer is only as powerful as the user at the console.

when you tell me that a tool "sucks", what im really hearing is "i dont know how to use it correctly"

Dam right. Everyone says Vista has problems, but I don't see those problems. I have 1.5 AMD duo core with 2 gigs of ram and have less problems then most people, even when I had 1 gig of ram.

I get no pop ups, viruses, or blue screens from normal programs. Some freeware video games from the bottom of the net causes me to blue screen, but that's simply a graphics card failure. Mac's do the same thing as well as linux.

If you can't use a your computer properly go play with crayons. Or mac's their just overpriced crayons.