JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:51 PM
Maybe,just maybe

JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:33 PM
Well thank u, must be the pic then. Can't please everyone....hahaha

JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:50 PM
I guess no one wants to rate my profile. Everyone must be going y the old adage of not saying anything if they don't have anything nice to say. No worries :smile:

JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 02:47 PM
I guess no one wants to talk. I see people view my post ut no one is saying anything or posting. Well everyone have a great week none the less.
:smile:

JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 01:29 PM
Hello I am trying to meet new people and network, rate my profile. e honest but not excruciating mean. Thank u ~SMOOCHES~flowerforyou

JOY_OUS's photo
Sun 08/25/13 01:20 PM
Hello everyone I am back again looking for some cool women I can possibly hang out with and network on the site. I have had this profile for a few years. I recently relocated and I am trying to meet some people. In the past I have met some cool people and thinking maybe I can do that again. So if you are in the Atlanta and surrounding areas please view my profile and send a what's up. Willing to females from all over but wanting to meet some people close to hang out and like I said network with. ~SMOOCHES LADIES~

JOY_OUS's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:13 PM
He is okayhappy

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:21 PM

Now if the person I dated "turned into one" it would be my duty to try to help as much as I could, but could not continue the relationship if they continued to drink

brokenheart :cry:

what is that suppose to mean?

That I can empathise with you.
Oh okay

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:12 PM

I would not start a relationship nor could I date a practicing alcoholic, too many mood swings and unpredictable. Now if the person I dated turned into one it would be my duty to try to help as much as I could, but could not continue the relationship if they continued to drink

brokenheart :cry:

what is that suppose to mean?

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:09 PM
What is that suppose to mean?

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:05 PM

Clean and sober X 27 yrs.
, That is something to be proud of.

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:03 PM

Clean and sober X 27 yrs.
, That is something to be proud of.

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:57 PM
I would not start a relationship nor could I date a practicing alcoholic, too many mood swings and unpredictable. Now if the person I dated turned into one it would be my duty to try to help as much as I could, but could not continue the relationship if they continued to drink

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:24 PM
I guess no one is in here

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:15 PM
What about gay women?

JOY_OUS's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:41 PM
Just joined the site, wanting to say hi to people really near and to others not so near.