Community > Posts By > just_some_body

no photo
Sun 05/18/14 08:37 AM
her nature matters a lot , if thats ok , everything is fine until she not out of the world looking :P

no photo
Thu 05/15/14 11:09 AM
schindlers list ,black hawk down , tears of the sun , the old boy , the prestige ,tranformer , iron man ,kungfu panda , van helshing , a very long engagement ...

no photo
Sat 05/10/14 01:01 PM
what should i do tomorrow !! .. such a difficult question ..??

thats what i m thinking right now

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 12:08 PM
true love - is complete in itself , initimacy is never a requirement for it .

the thing is , if u r truly in love with somebody , then u just dont care for anything .. literally anything body , money , life .. anything .

so true lovy dovy dont care or think much abt intimate encounters n all , because they are trivial right , they just dont care ....

and wen u dont care , u do it right ... like anyother things which dont matter and we di it ...

ABT UR PREVIOUS POST : true person , whom u admire , look as a true frnd and want to go for extra affair , if he is really true , he will always do the best for you , till u r married , he will push u towards ur hubby , so that u two can get back in track again ... believe it or not that the best thing u can have ...

he will solve issues betwwen u two , bridge the gap , and scold u to become more tolerant and point out ur mistakes , not his(hubby), so that things between u two (u n ur mr. hubby) starts getting solved ..

after u r alone and separate , then he will never leave you .

have u notice , in my post : their is true frnd , a true genuine person , a mr, perfect ... and never a word came like extramartial affair ... because real persons dont do it ....... i know too much idealistic .. +-10% but thats should be the behaviour approximately for an ideal person

no photo
Wed 05/07/14 10:16 AM
will go to bed early , no chat , no messaging , no movie , y the hell i sleep late

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 12:41 PM
i am just wondering , i dint do any one single listed thing here , :P where was i , i will try few ones :D ,

wait wait here is the one

"try flying a kite and then cut the kite of your neighbour , then roll your kite in such that it gets tangled(attached , i dont know correct word ), to your kite ,bring back the kite , HUURAH!! now you have two kites legally " . it happens in india on 15 august . and believe me it gives such a happiness and pleasure , cant explain

no photo
Sun 05/04/14 12:30 PM
thumbs up for that suggestion :)