Community > Posts By > sidpandey1121

sidpandey1121's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:59 AM

All i can say is to be true to yourselve. Respect yourselve just like you would someone else. Set your priorities and borders. And don't deviate from them. Try to solve your personal problems before you get in a new relationship. Or make sure they will at least not interfere in your relationship. And also some women are more "easy going" as others. Meaning they won't become so jealous as others might.
Jealousy is a terrible thing when it is controlling a relationship.
I also had to give up a relationship because of that. The only thing you can do is set your priorities to the woman you are with. Tell her clearly that you do not want it to dominate your world. Love has to be based on trust. If there is no trust from her. Then it is hard for her to love you. And then it is best to move on.

michelake appreciate your thought man , but it not only about Jealousy its about everything , i work for more than 14-16 hrs a day still get some times after that to talk to you , i am not an employee like i have some working time i am working on my own project so sometimes urgency comes out sudden and that time i had to leave . she dont understand , when i say something she reply saurabh i would adjust in few coins also
that far away from reality .... money is a basic need for every1 , better education better living and everything i dont want my generation to suffer for what i did !!!!

sidpandey1121's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:32 AM
Edited by sidpandey1121 on Tue 09/09/14 11:37 AM
i have been in 3 relations , and i don't know what happens at last all ended sadly

i jump into a relation at a sudden , if i am with the girl no one else in my mind we talk about future my dreams , she generally loves it

but after some times she starts changing , previously i used to talk to her 1-2 hrs and now she demands for ever more n more everyday . i try to make her understand , baby i had some work that was important , and reply come out yes work is important no me , oh **** you poor girl i am not earning for myself its for us and our secure future

previously she loves me now she think she own me , where have you been what are you doing why did you visit that girl why you talk to that girl why a sad status bla bla

even sometimes some activity that have no aim behind them becomes a topic for fight and seriously i cant handle a fight i have a lot of problems in my life i dont want more , like i shared a status which i loves it and inbox comes from her , you shared another girl status you even dont look at mine , What the **** just now i noticed the owner of status is a girl **** man

then when fight start i used to backout , sometime say sorry even when not guilty and that becomes oh you not talking me serious

and in end its over , leaving behind a lot of stress and broken dream

sidpandey1121's photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:50 PM
Edited by sidpandey1121 on Sun 08/17/14 01:52 PM

nice : )
will prob get bumped to the poem section though
but still nice

Dont Say That :)

sidpandey1121's photo
Sun 08/17/14 01:44 PM

while (i.get.someone.lovely == true)
{

would.fullfill.her.all.dreams("Forever");
will.never.leave("A Promise");
will.be.loyal = true;

seconds++
}

sidpandey1121's photo
Sun 08/17/14 12:25 PM
Out Of 10 How Many Relation is changed to marriage ???????

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 05:35 PM

I have the same problem I'm totally honest with people but it like the kinda get to know me then run, sometimes makes me think I shouldn't be so honest

i agree to you sometimes it feel like why the hell m being so gud but exactly my point is there should be some difference Us and Others

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:37 PM
peoples just come visit my profile and then leave

some of them drop 2-3 conversation and then they leave

i am not hungry for a beautiful girl as my girl , my huger is just for some few friends that's it

dont know why ???????

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 01:48 PM
Which Is Better In This Modern World

1. Love Marriage
2. Arrange Marriage

And Why ????????

think twice before you say

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:04 AM
What You Think , Do a perfect relation starts with friendship

IN MY POINT OF VIEW

a relation is most successful when you can act as boy friend as a a best friend too

it like you are very lucky if you have a very caring best friend and a very loving bf
but its awesome to have both as 1 guy

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 06:19 AM

I would have to wonder what would compel anyone to seek out a long distance relationship in particular.

sometimes some acts have no reasons behind

sidpandey1121's photo
Sat 08/16/14 06:17 AM
Any1 Here who really wants a long distance relationship ???

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:37 PM
A Relation In Which Women is 5-6 year elder than man ????

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 09:28 PM
how you felt , how much time it took for you to get over from this ?

is it possible to fell in love with some1 then being cheated, still you would love the person , means the person is never out of your heart n memories even after its over

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 08:17 PM
Would You Like To Stay In A Relationship With Person Far away from your city or may be your country

Means Like Being in a relation with some1 out of your country

Can Such Relation Too have a future ????????

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 03:32 PM
Now A Days relation are made time pass i just don't know why the hell peoples have , means today's generation has made relation a kind of fashion every1 should follow

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:36 PM

If it will make you feel better: some of us needed even more than 5 years to get over the ex....surprised

I think @panchovanilla and @dreamerana gave you some really good advice....

I would only suggest you not to so much identify yourself with the feelings you get (whether that be love, hatered, pain, sadness, loneliness, emotional hunger etc.), because they become overwhelming this ways. When they come, try not to judge them and identify with them. Feel them and watch them, cry them out if you need, but stay calm and don't try to do anything, and they will eventually change (into sth good and positive like wisdom and strength) or even disappeare....

it was my first love after she went it was like i need some1 24x7 to care for me like a child , some1 to whom i cud share but , when i tried people made fun of me saying " hahaha , you just a stupid , still thinking of a girl wen 5 years ago " so i just

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:33 PM

If it will make you feel better: some of us needed even more than 5 years to get over the ex....surprised

I think @panchovanilla and @dreamerana gave you some really good advice....

I would only suggest you not to so much identify yourself with the feelings you get (whether that be love, hatered, pain, sadness, loneliness, emotional hunger etc.), because they become overwhelming this ways. When they come, try not to judge them and identify with them. Feel them and watch them, cry them out if you need, but stay calm and don't try to do anything, and they will eventually change (into sth good and positive like wisdom and strength) or even disappeare....

crying is a best option , but dont know why i am not able to cry means i cant cry means i tried i wen to roof to a place alone , at temple and many places but tears didn't came out

these feelings come out in me whenever i sit ideal i try to work for more than 48 hrs a day and when m tried like just getting on bet i went to sleep then only i sleep , else i even cant sleep

i stay away from my home just to hide all my situation from my family i cant see them in prb

what makes me feel relax , i am here just talking , talking to anyone makes me feel comfortable

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:28 PM

Take some time to establish a focus for your life. based on several topics you've posted yesterday and today, you strike me as a young person looking for direction in life.
there are some things in life that just have to be accepted. like you posted about being in love with someone who is promised to another in arranged marriage. you've asked about being friends with the opposite gender.
in the end you need to do what works for you.
take the time just to be happy with who you are. some of what you posted today speaks of ongoing depression. if that's the case, seek professional help to help you move forward.
take care of yourself and be happy with yourself. only then, wil you be able to be anything to anyone else. wish you all the best.

professional what kind of professionals ???

last day i asked a ques was about my best frd now when she is engaged she cant talk n i am like , i cant tell whats going inside

totally depressed

professional help meaning someone from the medical profession, doctor, psychologist, etc who could diagnoseddepression and prescribe something if you need it.
other sources are counselors, minister, leader of your church or temple or anyone else who could offer you counseling and emotional support.

i tried but here in India , the condition is just opposite

Dr. Has prescribed me to went on a tour outside somewhere for ard 4-5 months
but i cant i have to handle my business and my working also
i do have responsibility of my family , my mom , my dad (Ex-serviceman) my sister

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 01:11 PM

Take some time to establish a focus for your life. based on several topics you've posted yesterday and today, you strike me as a young person looking for direction in life.
there are some things in life that just have to be accepted. like you posted about being in love with someone who is promised to another in arranged marriage. you've asked about being friends with the opposite gender.
in the end you need to do what works for you.
take the time just to be happy with who you are. some of what you posted today speaks of ongoing depression. if that's the case, seek professional help to help you move forward.
take care of yourself and be happy with yourself. only then, wil you be able to be anything to anyone else. wish you all the best.

professional what kind of professionals ???

last day i asked a ques was about my best frd now when she is engaged she cant talk n i am like , i cant tell whats going inside

totally depressed

sidpandey1121's photo
Fri 08/15/14 12:57 PM
Is Sex Plays A Important Factor Of A Healthy Relationship ???????