Community > Posts By > Goodoldbadboy

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/24/14 06:17 AM
Beautiful.

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/24/14 05:55 AM
Edited by Goodoldbadboy on Sat 05/24/14 06:00 AM
They say that you can take a German out of Germany but you can'��t take Germany out of a German. I can assure you first hand, that this is true: The damage is permanent.

But I do love New Zealand! It doesn't matter where you originally came from, you can always find a Kiwi more foreign than yourself. The air is relatively clean, the people friendly, and intelligence still an unproven concept.

What'��s the big deal about Germans anyway? We'�re just like everybody else: Don'��t cut us off at an intersection and we may let you live. That reminds me: Don'��t get me started on Kiwi drivers.

The other day, I was totally freaked out because I was almost running late to a friend's BBQ. So I am booting down Dominion Rd when two lanes merge into one and the BMW next to me wants to get in first. I'�m flooring it but the 3-liter Beemer manages to get in right in front of me, almost taking off my right mudguard.

Bloody Kiwis. Give 'em a German car and they all think they'�re Schumacher.

Little did he know he'�d just cut off the wrong Kraut. I knew that about a kilometer further down the road would widen again for about a hundred meters and then go back to one lane. So I fell back initially but floored it just before it widens. Before he knew it, I was in front of him.

He couldn't take it.

That'��s another thing about Kiwi drivers that cracks me up: They just don'�t know when they'��re beat. Anyway, he hangs on my rear bumper at about 65, when the lights turn red.

I enjoy a little race just like any other guy, but I am German and a red light means STOP�! NOW!

I could literally feel my tow bar grinding its way into his radiator.

The guy jumps out and comes running, yelling at me in a familiar accent. Turns out, that was Michael from Stuttgart. Quite a nice guy, actually. Once we had exchanged our insurance details, we went for a few beers and a good laugh about Kiwi drivers. They just don't get it.

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/24/14 05:19 AM
...it'll be a conversation starter, I guarantee ;-)

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/24/14 05:19 AM
Brztd gnfdr

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:34 AM
you
could
have
asked
first

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:27 AM
Are
those
all
happy
tissues

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:10 AM
That
better
be
condensation
mate

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:10 AM
That
better
be
condensation
mate

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:53 AM
That's a bit selfish - who's wants the other ones?

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 11:13 PM
Edited by Goodoldbadboy on Sun 05/11/14 12:07 AM
A pretty risky business this dating stuff, you never really know, do you? Especially us more mature folks gotta look after ourselves. But I've got a buddy who works in a DNA lab that helps me out once in a while. Science works...

The other day I went to meet this attractive but somehow strange lady. I suspected that not everything was quite where it should be, so I took a swab off her cappucino cup when she was in the bathroom. The guy calls me late and he sounds very concerned. 'Look', he says, there's a major issue here! She's got either Alzheimers or Syphillis - only I can't be sure which with the sample you got me.' 'OMG' I cry out, this woman is very attractive, and I had anticipated more. 'What am I going to do?' I ask. 'Well,' he says, 'why don't you take her for a walk in the park and then just sneak off?' 'Now why would I do that?' I ask. 'Well', he says, 'if she finds her way back, for heaven's sake don't have sex with her!'

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 07:55 PM
I sure would...if I was 30 years younger and...OMG...pop goes the pacemaker...

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 07:50 PM
What David said! :thumbsup:

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 07:41 PM
If you don't say what you want, how will you get the right responses? Clear profile, pretty face, so you should get exactly the responses that you are looking for. Better (sharp) picture may further enhance it. Good luck!

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 07:35 PM
Well... as others have indicated, less of Australia and more of what you want the dudes to fantasise about would help - keep in mind that most guys are not experts in imagining things. Otherwise promising... makes me want to be 20 years younger and on the other side of the ditch.

...but then again: That head eating stuff is kind of freaking me out a little - even with two heads. I'd hate to lose either...

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 06:46 PM
Short answer: No. 'Love' is a natural human emotion, born from the desire to feel protected and safe. Sin is a religious concept, created by belief systems. Both have about as much in common as a Penguin and a carburetor... ;-)

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:42 PM
...what makes me do stupid stuff.

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 10:34 PM
I would like to list a number of my special skills, but I'm a little tongue-tied after reading all of this...

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:57 PM
Interesting. My two life mottos are 'There is no right life in the wrong one', a quote from T.W. Adorno and 'Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence' from Erich Fromm.

Goodoldbadboy's photo
Fri 05/09/14 02:37 AM
Well... I don't know what day yesterday was (it was Thursday in New Zealand), but if it was Thursday,you MIGHT get more replies if you pictures ;-)