Community > Posts By > sexi_bytch33

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:10 PM
I love all wrestling. My favorites are Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Orton, Jeff and Matt Hardie.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:55 PM
1st your so young u have a while to find Miss Right.

2nd Not all of us have given up on man.

3rd I agree with bringing baggage into the relationship but women and men both do that.

Basically just give mingle a chance and see what's out there.

Welcome to mingle and good luck.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:34 PM
we all just bounce from topic to topic.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:29 PM
bout a 4. Most the time I don't mind being alone (in fact I enjoy it when I get it I have three kids).

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:19 PM
drinks

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:17 PM
night owl for sure!!!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:07 PM
[QUOTE: I am usually 1 tough and strong guy, but how can 1 lady out of 10 billion people on this planet, leave such a scar down to the very soul? Quote]

[Quote: Because you allow it. One who carries on so publicly sounds like they love the attention more than they feel the pain. Quote]

Totally agree!!!!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Sun 01/11/09 09:19 PM
someone who knows what they want out of life and is not about the games and the drama. That would be a great start!!!!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:43 PM
no games, no drama, funny as hell, honest, loyal and be willing to compromise.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:37 PM
I'm 33 and enjoy being single (then again I have only been single 4 eight months). Granted I it does get lonely at times even with 3 kids but I know that one day I'll find love patience I think it the key.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:02 PM
Your profile is fine. Just relax and don't rush into things. it'll happen.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:44 AM
The person that thinks they know it all really knows nothing.

Its very annoying.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:28 AM

Of course.Sex is usually the only part of a relationship where you are totally devoting yourself to the person you love.It is taking time out of your busy schedule to please and pleasure the one you love.Not wanting sex is a good sign the person your with no longer loves you.

I truly agree with you on that one!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 02:17 AM
rofl This is funny as hell. I guess in your eyes someone surely couldn't think that they are sexy. So what maybe to you I am not, but who cares how you view me your one person. Do you have that much time on your hands that you have to worry about something so stupid? Look I got your so called hint and yet I don't care. I am what I am and I like who I am and what I look like. You don't like don't look.

And for those who think its about confidence it is. How can anyone like you if you are not comfortable or confident in your own skin. There are many people with self-esteem problems. Its not just what someone would call fat or ugly but also skinny, pretty, beautiful people have self-esteem problems. I don't think that I am in anyway the best looking person out there. What I know is that I am sexy in my own way.

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:31 AM

what it seems to me that when you started this conversation you have been saying that sexual attraction was one requirement now your saying that that's not what what you said that we must have in some way misunderstood what you where saying......hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe u need to go back to the beginning of the conversation and read what you wrote. You sure did a 360.

maybe because it is late you are not grasping what I am saying, yes sexual attraction is an important part of a relationship, however; it is one of many foundations a relationship will be built on, and mind you, an important one! noway

aaaaaawwwwwwww I'm sorry did I hit a sore spot. Let me cry you a river sad tears rofl

and thanks for the gator tears flowerforyou

lol anytime

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:23 AM

what it seems to me that when you started this conversation you have been saying that sexual attraction was one requirement now your saying that that's not what what you said that we must have in some way misunderstood what you where saying......hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe u need to go back to the beginning of the conversation and read what you wrote. You sure did a 360.

maybe because it is late you are not grasping what I am saying, yes sexual attraction is an important part of a relationship, however; it is one of many foundations a relationship will be built on, and mind you, an important one! noway

aaaaaawwwwwwww I'm sorry did I hit a sore spot. Let me cry you a river sad tears rofl

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:18 AM

WHAT KIND OF LICKS ARE YOU TAKING????!!!!!

lmao that funny as hell!!!!!!!!!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:12 AM

this is a hypothetical scenario and a special circumstance, we are not talking about disfigured or dismembered! noway

right.
I'm talking about things that lessen your attraction to a person.
it could be anything.
a person gains weight
loses their hair
boobs sag
butt droops
and on and on
at that point you have discovered other things about them that make them attractive to you.
making physical attraction less of a requirement for romantic love.

I just hope it's not going to happen to me, I want that attraction 20 years later the same as the very first time, and I am going to make sure of that!

that is impossible!!!! face lift and tucks and implants only help for so long.

I don't need any of that to maintain my attraction to the one I love, so instead of face lifts and tucks, I will make sure that no problems will come in and go unsolved and destroy the relationship!

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 01:01 AM
Its not healthy at all. It took me 8 months to get over my divorce and I'm the one that divorced him. I just don't want to carry anything from the last relationship into the new relationship. I am just now getting to where I want to date again. Time and reflection as stated by many in here is the key. galendgirl you had it right when you said "Maybe they are afraid or unable to have a relationship with themselves first - and if you don't like yourself, other relationships are likely to fail." If you can't love yourself how can you expect someone else to love you?

sexi_bytch33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:47 AM
yes and no

Previous 1