Community > Posts By > Maybe_baby

Maybe_baby's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:45 PM
Good luck! Wrong place tho. This is pretty much an OCD pen pal site. Lol

Maybe_baby's photo
Sun 11/09/14 09:42 PM
It's legit if u have no real life friends and want to spend all ur time having "cyber" coffee with "cyber" friends who u will never meet.

Maybe_baby's photo
Tue 07/22/14 07:52 PM
rich and faithful. lol cheating is an absolute deal breaker. no second chances. the broke part, depends on why he's broke. if he's broke because he's a lazy bum with no ambition, not no, but hell no! If he's broke because of some unfortunate circumstance or because he's doing what he's passionate for and it just doesn't pay a lot of money or even if its a temporary sacrifice for long term gain type of thing....that's fine. I understand. I have no tolerance for a loser than won't even take care of himself when I work as hard as I do to take care of myself and my 2 kids.

If he's rich and unfaithful...still a deal breaker. i'll be out faster than lightening.

Maybe_baby's photo
Tue 07/22/14 07:19 PM
Although the main reason for obesity, overeating is NOT the only cause. that's a very uneducated and judgmental statement.

Maybe_baby's photo
Tue 07/22/14 06:04 PM
♡ Love and happiness ♡ passion, simplicity, acceptance, security. seems like too much to ask for these days.