Community > Posts By > melanin babe

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 01:32 PM
Maybe cause there heart is not in love but there mind is and when your heart isn't in it you're mind will change at any given moment

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 01:31 PM
To me love is a state of euphoria that controls all that you do and say it allows you to make reasoning to do things that make something a good thing no matter how long our hard it may be love is understanding unconditional is real and easier when love is apart of the thought process love is allowing someone to know all that you are made of and they accept you anyway love is waking up giving him out her a kiss saying I love you you are the greatest part of my life don't ever leave me

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 01:24 PM
I have one son myself and I have volunteered to come the games as well didn't workout he wasn't ready for the kids to go through that so I backed off

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 01:13 PM
I want in on the match making flowerforyou

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:58 PM
As if right now I feel like im committing to being alone we never go out I cook I talk about my week I say silly thibgs to.make him smile and open up we dance around the house listen to oldies but theres times I dont feel cared for at all and whenever I debate with him about making more time he always makes it about money and his children now if course im not saying dont tend to your children or work but why have me constantly changing things just to have him give me the same reasoning I just don't know if letting go or settling is the answer

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 12:53 PM
Our schedules clash but we both love each other dearly it'll been a year come august and I really would like to progress its just hard to when we dont talk as much as we would like to both his jobs he is usibg his hands a lot so things like texting video chat is very hard to put into the equation we try and see each other at least twice a week his children are all honor students and starr athletes so he's at games and events as well and two are young and can't be left alone you know the parenting process

melanin babe's photo
Sun 05/11/14 11:26 AM
Edited by melanin babe on Sun 05/11/14 11:29 AM
How can you have a long lasting relationship with someone whi lives about 30mins away single parent has two jobs and four children I'm drawing blank help!!�