Community > Posts By > BeachBabe1101

BeachBabe1101's photo
Fri 06/20/14 09:51 AM
Edited by BeachBabe1101 on Fri 06/20/14 09:54 AM
XD My horse lives to play you can't catch me... It's so frustrating I spend hours chasing a horse down..

BeachBabe1101's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:50 PM
We have a few spirits around. There is one that likes me particularly, I smell cigaret smoke with the windows shut and no one smokes. I hear footsteps on the floor boards a lot. Lights turn on and off, the tv often turns itself on at night and puts the volume up really loud. My sister saw her once as she sees ghosts often and describes her as being in a white gown, big black curly hair.. Etc.. She hasn't done any harm but its a little annoying! XD The spookiest thing she's ever done was when I was having a bath, with the lights off and I had a few candles going. The candles blew out, then the lights went on and the water went freezing in an instant. I'm guessing she got in the bath or something but I was pretty freaky at the time! XD

BeachBabe1101's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:43 PM
I own a 16hh Australian stock horse x thoroughbred. He is around 12 years old, and I bought him from an auction for $100 as a 2 year old. He is the sweetest boy, I used to compete on him regularly however my younger sister now rides him competitively. I do enjoy horse riding however I fell off and injured my back three years ago and it plays up a bit when I'm in the saddle.

BeachBabe1101's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:36 PM

drastically increase your protein intake. try a good brand that makes
Whey Proteins! also make sure to drink plenty of water.

Protein shakes have more calories than the meal or actually replacing. Stop eating so much bread and pastry, you will tone up quite quickly. Eat healthier and lift weights, etc.. Built yourself up not over do it!

- Ash

BeachBabe1101's photo
Fri 05/30/14 04:21 PM
Hey,

If you could possibly spare a moment to take a look at my profile and rate it that would be fantastic! Also if you have any tips on making it better, that would be great!

- Ash