onegreatman4ever's photo
Sun 07/20/14 01:29 PM
To be sincere with ourselves both are very important. But what I don't understand is if you are referreing to it from a relationship's perspective. Well this is my take, for a relationship to blossom, the foundation of such relationship would determine how far or how well that relationship will go. The same is like a house that has a good or bad foundation, one is prone to early destruction, while the other will last long. Back to the question, what we should aask ourselves is what is my priority in this relationship? Is it money or love? Because the one we place as aa foundation for our relationship will determine our far such would go. When a relationship is based on material benefits, it certainly not genuine. Because when those material benefits are not there anymore, that relationship is going to crash like a pack of cards. But with sincere love from the heart, even if those things are not there, it would still stick to it. When a guy is broke, there is nothing you want to tell the lady that would persuade her to stay, pecially if that is the reason why she is there in the first place, but when someone is in love , no matter how much valid the reasons are to call it a quit, they would always find one reason to still give it one more try until it is unbearable as a result of mis-trust or infidelity from the other partner. I would like to round up by saying that a relationship is based on money cannot truly stand the test of time and is easily provoked with little set backs, but a relationship that is found on the bed-rock of love will always weather the storm. So from this few points of mine, I believe that I have been able to prove to you thaat in a relationship, love is more important.

onegreatman4ever's photo
Wed 06/18/14 01:53 AM
I don't think that there should be anything like dominance in a relationship. As a matter of fact, there shouldn't be any special consideration like age, status, talents or anything of such. Because at this point, the both parties should see themselves as equals, though there may be a little difference here and there, its normal, because no two persons are equals not even twins are totally same.
In regards to the question, it is expected that some factors are being put in place so that things goes on smoothly, like respect, love, sacrifice, patience etc. With all these put in place, submissiveness becomes an easy thing to do. So therefore, I go for submissiveness from both parties especially from the woman, because submissiveness sees better side of a relationship than dominance. smooched flowerforyou

onegreatman4ever's photo
Wed 06/18/14 12:20 AM
Edited by onegreatman4ever on Wed 06/18/14 12:30 AM
Yeah! I love good football that's why I support the guys that has gooten those samba dance steps. I'm tipping Brazil to get to at least the semis of the competition, the squad is pretty young, energetic, and has depth in terms of the quality they have on the bench, as a matter of fact, their bench can make up some country's world cup squad. They have been together for a while now and I am very sure that they would go places with their experienced coach and players. Home advantage will also come to play too..drinker happy

onegreatman4ever's photo
Fri 05/16/14 04:19 AM
Every good house is just an outward appearance of what its foundation is like, the foundation of a good house is as important as the building itself. Also applicable to relationships, if we want our relationship to be beautiful and wonderful, there's need for us to make sure its foundation is well-built. Though we have our differences, even s different materials are needed for construction, it all geared towards one purpose, our differences should always be pointed towards bulding a strong and beautiful building.
So share with me those essential materials that's needed to build a strong foundation.

onegreatman4ever's photo
Fri 05/16/14 01:28 AM
Just happy to be alive, hail and hearty! Concerned about what the transfer news of football is saying, which player is moving, and which coach is being hired or fired!

onegreatman4ever's photo
Thu 05/15/14 06:28 PM
Love forgives, endures, sacrifices and so much more, all this and many more will love be able to do but the standard of God is more than just affection. God is really interested in the condition of our heart than our apperance, because at the end of the day, the state of our heart is what will matter. Every failed marriage is like hell right here on earth, every right marriage, is also like heaven right here on earth. The truth is, God knows far better than we do, and every of his plans is for our own good and to also give us a glorious future, if only we can key ourselves into His plans and purpose for our lives.

onegreatman4ever's photo
Thu 05/15/14 05:05 PM
The physically challenged people all over the world that still take time to look beyond their natural limitations and still come together to do sports and to also make themselves relevant to the world..... Its really inspiring!!!