Community > Posts By > bokuavidd

bokuavidd's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:54 AM
Done and done. Thanks for the warm welcome feral.

bokuavidd's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:49 AM

Welcome bokuavidd to the game...Don't forget to read rules on page 1 and have a blast...
Rules huh? I'm gonna go back and read them.

bokuavidd's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:44 AM
I don't think I can remember that far back.

bokuavidd's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:46 AM

Morning bokuaviddflowerforyou
Hope you have a splendid day!

Im off to save the..hmm.
Something.:laughing:

love You're too kind.
Actually my day is just ending however I just got done eating an awesome scrambled egg breakfast with toast.

Goodluck with the "something."

bokuavidd's photo
Tue 01/27/09 07:36 AM
Morning everyone.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:16 PM
Thanks squonk. I see you're offering a statistical approach to online dating. It sounds like a good idea though I need something good to CTRL + v.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 09:50 PM

Hi and welcome
Thank you.

You have a really thorough profile. I gotta learn from you and apply it to my own.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 09:43 PM

smile2 how is everyone tonight?

I'm doing good. I ran across this while browsing the forums and it looks interesting. 164 parts already so if it's been around this long it's gotta be somewhat successful.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:59 PM
I'm not so good at keeping up with actors however if I were to be stranded on an island with one, I'd want it to be the fattest celebrity at the time. If it comes down to it, in terms of survival I'd like a last resort food source.

That or Tom Hanks because since I'm sure he learned a lot when making the movie "Cast Away."

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:51 PM
I have a feeling this thread is starting to derail and I'm not helping it one bit. laugh

Thanks for the offer. I'm a light drinker so you won't have to worry about me cleaning your bar out romeo.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:48 PM

drinks

drinks

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:45 PM

Participateing in the forums does up the number of people who see your lead photo so it is essential that it is good and you have a variety of pictures and a well written profile.
All things I'm working on. The photo part is usually a problem since I'm not very photogenic and I don't like to script pictures although I'm starting to think I might have to.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:40 PM
Once again thanks for your help everyone. I'll try and send some messages out and apply what you have all suggested.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:32 PM
You gotta learn fast or else you won't survive the gauntlet!

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:21 PM
Wow, thanks for the really fast replies. All sounds like sound advice; be myself (as long as I'm not a dillweed), ask questions, look for interests, relax, DON'T ask them how much they cost =P, and mention that you like their profile.

Also, sorry to hear that Riding_Dubz and thanks for the kind welcome hellkitten54.

bokuavidd's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:13 PM
Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and to the idea of online dating so it's safe to say that I'm not very good at it. I want to meet new people and have conversations with them however I'm not so sure what to put in a first message to get a reply.

What does everyone here do? What tips do you have to offer to help me and others who are having the same problems?