Community > Posts By > Scorpio4U82

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:29 PM

Hunger Games

smokin because the hunger is getting voracious.surprised

slaphead That's a good one, Scoobert...I feel you pain, man!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:26 PM
That's a tough one...My current sex life best described: Looking for Mr. Goodbar
A few years ago, I'd have said Non-Stop....

Scorpio4U82's photo
Thu 08/14/14 11:27 AM
Being plus size doesn't mean you're not beautiful! I'm a full-figured woman myself, but that's never stopped me from being me. I can relate to being shy..give it time n you'll warm up. Join in on forums (I sometimes get a kick outta just reading what others have posted too!) There are definitely some interesting people on here. drinker CHEERS!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Fri 08/08/14 06:20 AM

I have learned its never enough for girls,,,you can never do enough for them,,,,,so why bother trying by paying for there meals,,,they walk to fast to hold the door for, they want babies an cant even cook wont clean an a lot don't even have drivers license these days

Sound a bit bitter...not all women are the same, and it stinks you seem to have had poor experiences. However, I find that where men go looking for women also determines the type of woman he will find! Decent women don't usually go trolling in bars, clubs, and the like to find a decent man.

I believe it hits the nail closer on the head to say Decency is Dead as opposed to chivalry...its a two-way street. As others have stated, if a woman isn't a "lady" who treats men as "gentlemen" she reaps what she sows, and vice-versa.

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:50 PM
Tough girls

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:42 PM
You are not alone! I'm new too. Site may say I joined sooner than I did cuz somehow I created a username for this site accidentally while using another. ?.go figure. I'm learning that these forums really help to stay connected to the outside world.

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:37 PM
What gets me is who ever said skin color =culture?!
There are many cultures in this world, all of which encompass multiple subcultures, and most of which include members who are more closely linked in values, beliefs, and social norms than race. Ignorance isn't always bliss!

2 Next