Community > Posts By > Scorpio4U82

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 03/22/15 01:05 PM
U gotta add something about yourself on your profile. Most people wanna know more, even if intimate encounter is really all you looking for! Plus give it a little more time...til then, join the forums happy

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 03/16/15 01:21 PM
Although, I have dated/been in relationships with men in 30s n 40s since I was 18...now that I am in my 30s, I wonder if I got it all wrong from the beginning.?. Maybe things would be different if I had looked to men my own age at the time...

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 03/16/15 01:16 PM

can some one tell me please why woman on here cont hold conversation,about the age thing its just number am 51 have neva been out with woman over 35 its how you feel about your self that matters in the end,need to like your self before anyone els can like you have open mind to new things in life and dont live in the past look to the future,

Well said...

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 03/16/15 12:55 PM

frustratedmad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

I can relate, SDS!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 03/09/15 09:47 PM
Looks Can Be Deceiving!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Mon 03/09/15 09:44 PM

this drug may be addicting

:thumbsup: ditto! laugh

Scorpio4U82's photo
Tue 02/17/15 08:08 PM
Don't forget about The Birdcage. With Nathan Lane ?.no one has mentioned yet. He's hilarious in that one as well...

Scorpio4U82's photo
Tue 02/17/15 08:02 PM
The fact is, there r 4 main stressors in life, and finances r one of em. Which means that lack of money can stress an individual, and put undue strain on any relationship! However, there was a story in my local newspaper this past weekend about two broke, homeless people who saved enough money to get married, even though neither even has a place to live...True Love?

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:27 PM

True story, no1? Lol

You seem so secure in this little online world, it surprises me that something of that nature would bother u. Guess we're all human, huh?! flowers
[/quote
Hope I didn't overdo the true story thing there...slaphead

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:20 PM
blushing Thanks Cainam, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder! I believe we are all our own worst critic, and the fact that you work hard says more than u realize. I sense a diamond in the rough flowerforyou

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:14 PM
True story, no1? Lol

You seem so secure in this little online world, it surprises me that something of that nature would bother u. Guess we're all human, huh?! flowers

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:03 PM

I was not born or blessed with brains, looks or personality..
All I've got is the ability to work hard.

The world delights in showing me that isn't enough.

I feel I was blessed with brains and personality, perhaps a little with looks, and yet I am still most insecure that I will never be enough, for the world or anyone else. The Irony!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:59 PM
This seems wrong on so many levels! noway
In my opinion. ?.if he wanted it out, he would have gotten it out on his own. think

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:50 PM

Welcome, bienvenido(a), bienvenue to mingle2. Join the forums and get to know people.

The GOLD credit card? Insurance? Daddy issues? Or ur cute? True story!

And we have the same white beard, so maybe that's it?!

There you go with your true stories again! laugh

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sun 08/17/14 05:26 PM

How about The Fast and the Furious?...lol

Lol...I'd thought about that one just wasn't true to current circumstances....What about Fast 5! Hahawaving

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:47 PM

Whatcha put in those cookies Basha?!! Someting special, I hope biggrin U seem pretty bent on passin em out scared

The world may never know...lol

rofl rofl rofl GREAT answer!

Took me a minute to realize that stream was from another forum...Rockin wit chicka!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:46 PM

Whatcha put in those cookies Basha?!! Someting special, I hope biggrin U seem pretty bent on passin em out scared

The world may never know...lol

rofl rofl rofl GREAT answer!

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:34 PM

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:26 PM
Or maybe it was 302 slaphead

Scorpio4U82's photo
Sat 08/16/14 09:24 PM

How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

1 lick , 2 lick , 3 chomp
3 , it take 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll lolly pop

the world may never know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI

Actually tested this out once when I was a kid, Dat....lick by lick I got to start of the tootsie roll center at 203. :banana:

Wonder if anybody else out there was ever so curious to know the answer to that question? ! I'll have to try it again as an adult and see if I get the same results

Previous 1