Community > Posts By > jackalopeknight

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:57 PM

went from smurf to religious to courtroom
not even funny.
huh he's right, Its offensive to Smurfs all over the mushroom village. Smurf You!!!rant

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:46 PM

smokin i dont get it smokin

rofl rotflmmfaorofl

you ever been goosed:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:59 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Fri 01/02/09 04:02 PM

thinkIf you were talking to a guy on here,and he seemed to be perfect for you in every way,but then someone tells you that he has a profile on the Gay Bear dating site,how would you react?what
what Just sharing input on the ?, track down the rummor, If you find a pic of him on a naked bear,(or vice versa). If you call him on it he might deni it or hit you with his purse. but hey, what would I know. they didn't make us wear helmuts when I was a kid.think

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:50 PM

smittenHave you, or would you, have nude pictures taken of yourself as a gift for a significant other?smitten
surprised I'll show you mine if you show me yours.drool

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:47 PM

Ahh, the typical pigs and dogs issue.

I'm not making an excuse for that pig, but you must see the root of it all.

Hollywood and marketing agencies defined physical beauty and attractiveness. Initally, men are neurologically wired to seek partner who they perceive as visually attractive (which is now completely distorted by Hollywood). But, you must realize that beauty is only skin deep, and in time, it is your character that a person will fall in love with. Sometimes, men judge character based on the level of women's physical attractiveness.

Some men subconsciously thinks, "if she takes care of herself and her physical condition, she must love herself. If she loves herself first and foremost, then she has much love and care to give. She must also be independent and must know what she want in life. She must be purpose driven." Yeah, all these thought run through mind subconsciously of course.

So, being a pig or a dog that I may be, please do take care of your health, and don't let it go. Don't let the big corporation feed you the slop with tons of preservatives. Also, be positive and build your character, go out there and volunteer for your community. Do the fun stuff you want to do with your friends. Always move forward and don't dwell on the past (just learn from it). A lot of cliches here, but I think it all makes sense, I hope :-)

:thumbsup: What he said.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:45 PM
huh a cowgirl once told me that pigs is the smartest dogs.spock

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:42 PM
:thumbsup: "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear- not absence of fear."

'Pudd n Head Wilson'

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:33 PM

looking for freaky women good in bed

drinks Me2drinks

smokin ditto......a big freak.drool

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:27 PM
slaphead you ladys just proved my point. thank you.yawn

P.S."wind it up and let it go!"rant devil rant tears sad mad grumble explode huh scared shocked surprised what :cry: noway biggrin

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:49 PM

People need to understand, that there is no such a thing as "white" or "black". It's a political labeling system made up back in the day and I don't agree to group people around based on their color. It's the same stuff with the "white vote" or "black vote"...wtf... what about the yellow vote? halfbrown/halfwhite vote? By the way, for the black people out there, if someone claims to be white, just let him know that he is even more mixed than anyone else.

don't beleive me? see this:

http://carnby.altervista.org/troe/troephotos.htm

rant I have 8 nationality in my blood (russian,germany,swedish,french,irish,dutch,blackfoot,and cherokee) do the mutts get a vote......what am I saying, I live in cook county, if I register to vote someone will vote for me...and vote up to 3 times.

WOW!!!

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 06:32 PM

hello im a single african american woman who is wanting to try something different. Im tired of waiting around for the brothas who are not waiting for us. so tell me why are the white men afraid of dating blk woman? looking in illinois!!!

drool I'm not afraid of dating blk woman, In fact its my preference. Just don't know any sisters who share my intrests.

They say "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice", I've always said "everything tastes better on a cracker"biggrin

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:51 PM
smokin If a goat is a ram, and a moose is an ass?

Would a ram in the ass be a goose?

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:48 PM

Well, now......here's something I never knew before, and now
that I know it,

I feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in
the hope that they, too, will feel edified. Isn't history more fun when you know something about it?

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all
captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow
was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving it at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew!
Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodentals fricative F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the
one-finger-salute!

It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used
with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'

IT IS STILL AN APPROPRIATE SALUTE TO THE FRENCH TODAY!

And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing!!rofl rofl rofl rofl

How dare you insult the french! Christ de plote sale! va te crosser! va te faire défoncer!!!

lol im jk! that was funny. go look up what i just said to you, its pretty funny too. lol

waving Bonjorno you cheese eating surrender monkey.lol

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:46 PM

laugh

I'm curious to know if this is real or not!!!

laugh Oh, yes it is lol.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:37 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Wed 12/31/08 05:39 PM

Some people have difficulty separating truth from myth.

But most of us already knew that.

So does this mean others can start posting jokes about Christians in the religion thread?

Well if this post was meant to start an intelligent dialog, it missed by a mile. The fact that some might find it funny, is not all that surprising, but it is surprising coming from someone that wants respectful discussion.

I don't know any atheist that would take such a lame thing to court. I certainly don't need a religious holiday considering I don't belong to one and prefer not to.

pitchfork don't really need an atheist for that, just a lawyer.

P.S. how many atheist do you know?

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:34 PM

Did u here, American Athiests group is trying to obtain there 501c3, on the grounds there a non-prophet organization! Hehe

so did the Jedi's. lol.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:28 PM
laugh lmao, good one.

:banana:

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 05:26 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Wed 12/31/08 05:27 PM
Ya, I'll remember that when the next joke is about christians..

Ya know, 2000 years ago a man went around saying how wonderful it would be if we were all nice too each other.......then they nailed him to a tree.pitchfork

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 04:52 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Wed 12/31/08 04:55 PM
offtopic I don't have a problem using condoms, but when they advertise "ribbed for her plesure" I turn them inside out, after all, I payed for them.

P.S. what is the parental rating here, is it PG13 or R. because a have a really birty and offensive poem to share.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 01:26 PM
Fire all around us, smoke filled the air.
In the heat of battle we did not care.

We fought with vengence, as cold as stone.
When it was over, I stood alone.

So in darkness I search this land.
My only guide, My outstreched hand.

The path to hell has many falls,
And life is prison without any walls.

I then came upon a glimmering light.
As if an arrow had pierced the night.

I saw a vision that forced my to stare.
I saw an adventure that eagles would not dare.

For she was as beautiful as beauty could be.
What would she ever see in an old bear like me?

Distraught by nature, defiant by name.
I refuse to bow my head in shame.

Though the caress of a hand, the feel of a kiss.
The touch of a woman is something to miss.

Those fires still burn as memory of the past.
A constant reminder when not to move so fast.

Things will pass, time I do not miss.
Love will live on, sealed with a kiss.

:heart: