Sat 01/03/09 12:55 PM
tears single

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:52 PM
popping:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:03 PM

Jackalope.

you didnt happen to get your username from a certain will farrel movie did you?
huh Nope, i don't watch will farrel movies, which one had a jackalope in it?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 07:26 PM
Back in the old west a traveler looking for work found a saloon in need of a bar keep. He got the job along with some words of caution, "If someone starts a yellin "Big John's a comin!!" close up shop and hide."

Weeks went by with no incident until an old man runs into the saloon yellin "Big Johns a comin!!" and everyone broke out of the bar. just as the bar keep went to lock the door, He trips and fall out the door.

To his amazment he sees a rather large dirty, hairy man, riding a water buffalo, with a bobcat on a tow chain.

He gets off the beast knocks it out with one punch and says "You stay here." then grabs the bobcat and chokes it out saying "You too"

Its too late to lock up, as they both walk in the large man says "Give me a drink". The bar keep pours a drink. "You call that a drink? Give me the bottle." He gives him the bottle and the large man downs it in one swig.

The bar keep thinks to himself "this ain't so bad, I'll try being friendly" and asks "How about another?"

The large man says "No thank you, I gotta get out of here....Big John's a comin."

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:51 PM

:heart:When love is gone there is _____________?what
sad2 nothing.

frown If we deny love given to us, If we refuse to give love for fear from the pain of the loss.
Then are lives are truly empty, and the loss greater.frown

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:41 PM

Good eve to all!Ok Guess what im still Lovely!.
And how are the rest of you all doing how is the.
New year going thus far?.:heart: waving :heart:
Kool!I been working on my tan!.

drinks Happy new year Koolaid.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:39 PM

thinkDo you believe there is no point in being in a relationship that's not leading to marriage?what

sad2 Everyone who I know that is married, or has been married all say the same thing.

"don't ever get married"whoa

If you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you don't need a wedding, a vow or a ring. You just need to be there till the end. If you can do that, the rest are just details.waving

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:18 PM
Edited by jackalopeknight on Fri 01/02/09 06:19 PM
ATTENTION:

Lost Dog:

Has some fur....
Missing teeth...
One eye...
One ear...
Three legs..
and no tail...

Answers to "Lucky"

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:07 PM

smokin i dont get it smokin

rofl rotflmmfaorofl

you ever been goosed:banana: :banana: :banana:

or stoned?smokin :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 06:05 PM

Larry gets home late one night and, Beverly, his wife, says, 'Where in the hell have you been?'
Larry replies, 'I was out getting a tattoo.'
'A tattoo?' she frowned. 'What kind of tattoo did you get?'
'I got a hundred dollar bill tattooed on my privates,' he said proudly.
'What the hell were you thinking?' she said, shaking her head in disgust.
'Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on this privates?'
'Well,' he said, 'One, I like to watch my money grow.
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, last, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home
and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want.'

Larry is recovering in Intensive Care room 233 at Baylor hospital. Give him a call

surprised Holy crap! We did that tat on someone. Didn't ask why....now I know.nuk,nuk,nuk

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:59 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good one.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:53 PM
...I read on a t-shirt that read,"Don't get married, just find a women who drives you nuts and buy her a house. It's the same d@mn thing."

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:49 PM

They want u to pay attention so u can figure that out. It doesnt mean anything if they have to tell you. they will tell you if you listen even if it is not in words. The real question is if the want it from you?

Yep, you got it... LOL

Now the real question is... figuring it out is the easy part... can someone actually do it? :smile:

Honestly its hard sometimes especially if u have little in common. i learned that the hard way but i am hoping to find one like me this time and im hoping i learn from my past mistakes cause i already have one failed marriage im really not looking forward to a second!

:wink: I've learned this much, men don't choose the women, they choose you.drinks "man belong to the women, but the women she no belong to the man.":banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:44 PM

looking for freaky women good in bed

haha the guys that want a freak in bed are usually the ones in dire need of some training
embarassed I've watched a lot of training videos on the subject.smokin

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:41 PM

I got a date and i really enjoy cooking and im good at it too. do you think cooking a nice dinner is too much on the first date?

Have you met her before? I won't go to a man's house for a first date and NEVER on the first meeting.

:thumbsup: Exactly:thumbsup:

slaphead If you've never met her before, are you sure you want her to know where you live.whoa

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:36 PM

im white and i was married to a black woman for 17 years. its not about race its about culture. obviously if i married a black woman and my three children are part black i can say im not racist. But i know that at times the cultural differences where hard at times. like i aint got no soul but my x-wife could tear up the rug, on the other hand at times when we went out she was a little too loud for me. family members too had issues with race that made it difficult, not to say there where racists on either side just saying the cultural differences made it difficult. so if u would like to attract a white guy i would say to either look for one who has some soul or maybe not syaing u need to tone down but that may be part of it? good luck!
smokin Be loud and proud mama.:laughing:

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:17 PM

1. Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
2. Stop exercising. Waste of time.
3. Read less. Makes you think.
4. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
5. Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
6. Don't date any of the Baywatch cast.
7. Spend more time at work, surfing with the T1.
8. Don't eat cloned meat.
9. Don't believe politicians.
10.Focus on the faults of others.
11.Mope about faults.

...You people add on..........

smokin 12.Make the resolution to not make anymore new year resolutions.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:09 PM
:laughing:

A Catholic teenager goes to confession, and after confessing to an affair with a girl is told by the priest that he can’t be forgiven unless he reveals who the girl is. “I promised not to tell!” he says. “Was it Mary Patricia, the butcher’s daughter?” the preist asks. “No, and I said I wouldn’t tell.” “Was it Mary Elizabeth, the printer’s daughter?” “No, and I still won’t tell!” ‘Was it Mary Francis, the baker’s daughter?” “No,” says the boy. ‘Well, son,” says the priest, “I have no choice but to excommunicate you for six months.” Outside, the boy’s friends ask what happened. “Well,” he says, “I got six months, but three good leads.”

:laughing: an oldie, but a goodie.rofl

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:02 PM

wipe him off and tell him that your sorry.
huh That was you?huh