Community > Posts By > HeyJennaye

HeyJennaye's photo
Wed 05/21/14 10:51 PM
To Vegasrose- It's gotta be diet, sista! I'm the same body type, the only time I used to lose weight was really restricting my food. That was terrible! I went vegan 2 years ago and that was the answer for me. People think that is restrictive but all it did was rule out a ton of things that were really unnatural in my diet! My body responded right away and even though I was only going to "try it," I never looked back! I eat loads of gorgeous healthy foods and have more energy now for all that exercise, too.
If that sounds too hard just start with eating more carby fruit, veggies, limiting refined sugar and caffeine, and getting an app to count calories honestly for a week or so (any longer can turn obsessive so watch out!), try to stay inside a goal and see how you feel. Eat fresh and organic, hydrate, and practice self-love.

Hope any of that helps. All worked for me and with none of the crazy feelings of dieting.

HeyJennaye's photo
Wed 05/21/14 10:38 PM
Hey guys,
When you read a profile, what is the most helpful info a girl can post?

I'm not asking what specific things you want (drinks craft beer, natural brunette, that kind of stuff). I mean, what are the top 3 things you rule someone in or out by pretty quickly?

To be fair, my top 3 are: your age, your smile, and that if I pretend your profile is a grammar and spelling quiz you'd score at least a C...+.
Thanks!
-J