Community > Posts By > xxxneosxxx

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:56 AM
Yes this looks as a bug,or is it!?

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:44 AM
It should have persons name from ho was quote in this site as it is very confusing not knowing to hos quote someone ansered.lol

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 03:20 AM

If you pay maybe thats the case.just answer one question? Why my profile is not found thrue search??
no again and I dont know all I know is it just works and works well for me, sorry you cant find yourself

Hi..dont mind him, he just cant get enough of himself. Let's see how far he can go with that attitude..

rofl rofl rofl rofl

It is strange that man with so many emails from girls still sits here and not going out to meet one of them,or is it that he cant decide wich to choose. Im being polite here.lol

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:32 AM
Edited by xxxneosxxx on Sun 05/25/14 02:36 AM
I will say just this. To all peapole,check your profiles if you cant find your self ho will! And share your opinion.

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:28 AM
If you pay maybe thats the case.just answer one question? Why my profile is not found thrue search??

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:12 AM

xxxneo, don't need to dude, I know mine is there by the amount of mail I get:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Scam emails! Lol

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:04 AM
No man.what i mean that my profile dosnt apear on search!? Try to find yours.lol you will see what i mean

no photo
Sun 05/25/14 01:50 AM
Very strange that after joining i cant even find my own profile using filters and locations.this is scam site!!!