Community > Posts By > saved714

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 01:32 PM
Thank you so much for your help! It said last seen within the month so yeah...I got my answers. I will delete my profile in a bit.
Ruth

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 06:27 PM
It's a general question about profiles.

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 06:24 PM
It's a question I have and I should get an answer

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 06:10 PM
He said his profile was created automatically from a sister site...he had the password for the profile so I'm thinking it was his and it was not a scammer..I just want to know the truth. Thank you for your help.
Ruth

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 05:29 PM
Hi Kristi,
You're like an administrator and would know the correct answer, correct ?
Ruth

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 03:38 AM
If youre dating someone why would you join a dating site unless you are doing something wrong. ..I joined to try and find contact info for this site...couldn't find any so I posted my question here.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 11:39 PM
Hello Everyone! I wanted to know if it was possible for a mingle2 profile to be created automatically when you signed up on a sister site. I was told by my bf that this occurred with him.I found his profile because I typed in his user name on google search ...yes I did that...his profile also stated that it had been seen within the month...does this mean he was on or that his profile was viewed? I want to know all of this so I can ask him again ...he has denied any wrongdoing.