Community > Posts By > carteblanc

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 08:33 PM
(slang) interested in someone romantically. Derived from the phrase "nose open", implying that one is literally smelling the object of their affection, similar to the way dogs sniff other dogs buttocks. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 08:29 PM

sleeping with his best friend?noway laugh

Ouch, that would be a double whammy for him.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:21 PM

If I was in a relationship of any kind,, I wouldn't be flirting. ....
I do believe the person your with shouldn't feel unease in any way...

Harmless Flirting is different. ..

I believed so(relieved)..
Then what's there to be hesitant about it? :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:18 PM
Edited by carteblanc on Wed 06/25/14 07:25 PM

Flirting is an art some people have it and some people don't.....

If that's the case, I hope I don't get to be around them when I'm with someone.. :smile:

(After reading OP's reply) If it's a harmless one, then I wouldn't mind.. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:10 PM

I feel there's no harm to it. .

And may put a smile on some ones face
If they are having a lonely day..

Am I Wrong? ?

no u aren't wrong

usually it's harmless

the only exception I think is if someone flirts to try to hurt a third party...or misleads another to believe there is "more" to it

otherwise I agree - what is all in fun is IN FACT all in fun :):thumbsup:

Good point..

Question is, how to convince the other person that there is "no more" to it.. :smile:

well if the flirting is kept light hearted and not too serious or frequent, u should be OK. I 'd say to stop flirtations if u think someone is making more of it than what is intended.....is that what u are asking?

I'm agreeing with your point, but I'm raising a question for the OP's question..

Well, it could be stopped that way, but, I wouldn't personally be in that person's shoes. It's one of those "mixed signals" that I referred to on the other thread..

This is just my take on this issue.. Probably I'm a tad too sensitive..

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:53 PM

I feel there's no harm to it. .

And may put a smile on some ones face
If they are having a lonely day..

Am I Wrong? ?

no u aren't wrong

usually it's harmless

the only exception I think is if someone flirts to try to hurt a third party...or misleads another to believe there is "more" to it

otherwise I agree - what is all in fun is IN FACT all in fun :):thumbsup:

Good point..

Question is, how to convince the other person that there is "no more" to it.. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 06:32 PM
As long as you are single and not going steady with anybody.. Wait, would that even be considered as flirting? Confused.. what

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:01 AM
Edited by carteblanc on Wed 06/25/14 11:16 AM
Looking back in history, men's libido has been a primary driving factor for all relationships involving physical connection, and I think it will continue to be that way.. It's not easy to spot an impotent man actively pursuing a tryst..

However, if men fall in love, they get to control their urges out of their respect for their partners' emotional needs and their ideas of how they want their relationship to develop..

Just my two cents.. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:29 AM
For men, it would be a lot easier to count the times they don't think about it.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 10:04 AM
Edited by carteblanc on Wed 06/25/14 10:11 AM
Good topic..
Was wondering about that myself.. spock

Long ago, I had a LDR with a girl living 2000 miles away.. It took about 1-2 months until I flew over to see her in person.. We went direct from e-comm stage to that and skipped the phone..

carteblanc's photo
Wed 06/25/14 09:45 AM

Which size do you think wins more often?

Guess who won?

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:14 PM

A woman's home cooking or her skills in the bedroom?

Which one reaches a man's heart realistically? What say you men?

WTF, I mean really WTFingF; have I ever met a woman either of these characteristics? No! WTF, I met women who delusionally thought they did, but WTF! Are you people for real or just watching too many reruns of Leave it to Beaver, whereas I get stuck with the I Love Lucy types, WTF!

Sorry, got a little mad
wtf

Yeah....these days it is hard finding a woman who can really cook. And I am talking from scratch. But still...when you do find em, and she can multitask (as in baking a cake and giving you a bj) then you have hit the jackpot. :thumbsup: :laughing:

Dude.. ever heard of a babysitting woman ironing out her hubby's dress shirts, while cooking for the baby, talking with a friend over the phone, watching TV, and answering the door to a postman all at the same time? :smile:

you forgot packing lunches for soccer....that is in there toooooo

Thanx for the input.. IDK about other men, but I can only do two things at once at maximum, reading during no.2.. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:05 PM

WTF, I mean really WTFingF; have I ever met a woman either of these characteristics? No! WTF, I met women who delusionally thought they did, but WTF! Are you people for real or just watching too many reruns of Leave it to Beaver, whereas I get stuck with the I Love Lucy types, WTF!

Sorry, got a little mad
wtf

Yeah....these days it is hard finding a woman who can really cook. And I am talking from scratch. But still...when you do find em, and she can multitask (as in baking a cake and giving you a bj) then you have hit the jackpot. :thumbsup: :laughing:

Dude.. ever heard of a babysitting woman ironing out her hubby's dress shirts, while cooking for the baby, talking with a friend over the phone, watching TV, and answering the door to a postman all at the same time? :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 07:57 PM

Sorry, got a little mad
wtf

LOL.. I have watched a lot of "I Dream of Jeannie", but I don't expect any woman to be good at everything like her.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 01:27 PM

Were you just playing jeopardy?

I think he was and the answer was "Cheat, Lie and Fart"!!!

:laughing:

You can always get away with the last one if you are good at fartriloquism.. bigsmile

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 12:45 PM

That's one cute.. rofl

carteblanc's photo
Tue 06/24/14 12:17 PM
Being a light omnivore, wouldn't mind if she is a klutz at cooking..

As for what happens in bed, wouldn't mind her being a virtuoso in this art as long as she doesn't try too hard to impress or doesn't overdo it.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Mon 06/23/14 06:14 PM

carteblanc Men's bodies are absolutely beautiful, always something different to explore blushing

Is that you blushing? bigsmile

carteblanc's photo
Mon 06/23/14 06:05 PM
Compared to women, men's body hardly has anything mysterious, so I guess the answer will be distinctly diametrical by gender.

You can see many artworks that fully render men's genitalia, but not the other way around.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Mon 06/23/14 11:42 AM
Not that you remind me of it, but I had a sudden craving for a glass of Vodka Sunrise.. :smile: