Community > Posts By > carteblanc

carteblanc's photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:35 PM
Well, if they let me join in their tryst, I will seriously consider it.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Mon 06/30/14 08:06 PM
Edited by carteblanc on Mon 06/30/14 08:42 PM
For me, neither would be much of a problem if the date took place at a bar.. laugh

Seriously, I think no/little chemistry will make the conversation a little harder, as you can tell from the other person's eyes or facial expressions whether s/he is interested in you or not, which will affect the strength of interest that your reaction shows, which will lead to vice versa, and eventually the length of talk gets shorter, silence comes more frequently and gets longer..

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:46 PM
Nope. If I ever did that, I would be leaving too soon.. kidding..

Ever improvised on a date plan and it turned out really fun?

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 02:52 PM
Redivivus

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:55 AM
nationalism

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:52 AM

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:42 AM
nepotism

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:04 AM
Somnambulism

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:39 AM
Yes, if you count Santa Claus as a celebrity. I once obtained his address in Oslo, Norway and sent him a letter when I was a kid, after which I actually received a reply(at least I believed he wrote it).

Ever caught by someone you were romantically interested in when you were not in your best shape?

carteblanc's photo
Sun 06/29/14 10:12 AM
That's one of my fantasies, but only had some female colleagues touching me during happy hours.. :smile:

Ever picked someone up/been picked up in public places and actually dated them thereafter?

carteblanc's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:44 PM
No

Have you ever been to Iceland?

carteblanc's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:22 PM
Wonderwoman

carteblanc's photo
Sat 06/28/14 07:16 PM
No

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

carteblanc's photo
Fri 06/27/14 07:19 PM

Based on your take, I think I'm dumb.. laugh

sounds like she described the smart ones to mewinking

Doggone it! I think you are smarter than me.. :wink:

carteblanc's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:58 PM

I'd go for dumber. At least it wouldn't take much to keep them interested, I could just flash some booby and they'd keep coming back for more. laugh

Based on your take, I think I'm dumb.. laugh

carteblanc's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:53 PM
Edited by carteblanc on Fri 06/27/14 04:54 PM

go to church

You are not talking about marriage at first sight, are you? laugh

carteblanc's photo
Fri 06/27/14 01:54 PM

First date. Something fun and easygoing. Best first date was going hiking. In Big Sur. We met through mutual friends. He asked if I like to hike. I said flatter trails are better. He chose big sur because it's a scenic drive to get there. We enjoyed the drive. Went hiking on the trails. Late dinner and a moonlight walk along the beach.
He didn't even care that I fell asleep on the ride home.

That's the kind of date I would like most.. :smile:

carteblanc's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:53 PM
Edited by carteblanc on Thu 06/26/14 08:51 PM
I think one of the main reasons that many people feel that way about dating is because of the stereotypical routines or venues that are associated with dating..

Why can't dating be like doing some activities together, such as hiking, picnicking, strolling/riding at the (amusement)park, etc., instead of meeting at a restaurant, cafe, and what not?

carteblanc's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:28 PM

You don't sound like a boring type, unless the way you talk in person is far different than the way you talk here.. Perhaps the topics you get to talk about at the date were boring ones..

I really don;t enjoy just sitting around and talking that much with a stranger

I see.. What if you get to know him well enough on line, so he doesn't feel like one when you actually see him in person?

carteblanc's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:27 PM

I feel I am definitely undateable. Does anyone else feel that way?

This is not good new Sweetfrown ...I think you need to "change it up"bigsmile ...Start by calling it an adventure...Dating is for babies anyhoowhoa ...When he arrives, dressed to the nines, greet him in your sexiest PJ's (no undies allowed) and tell him you have ordered Chinese, you have Netflicks and he can pick the flick....Tell him to take off his shoes and ask him what he would like to drink....Share baby, share...Introduce him to your music collection, show him your travel pics, get a little tipsy and make out with him..Send him home with a chubby...What fun!!..:wink:

If there's any lady who exactly follows this protocol, I will date her immediately.. laugh