Community > Posts By > flintknapper

flintknapper's photo
Sat 07/05/14 08:28 AM
I don't really have any advice for picking up a guy other than to say if you are interested talk to them and don't be afraid to ask them out.

One thing I will say though is as a guy, a big turn on is seeing a woman in the gardening section of home depot. It is probably the fact that girl likes something similar to me, but I can be looking at the plainest of plain woman and the fact that they are gardening makes me interested. That being said, I have never had the balls to walk up to someone in home depot and chat them up.

Good luck

flintknapper's photo
Fri 07/04/14 12:39 PM
it sounds shallow, but I say yes. Sex is a part of a healthy relationship. I know some religious and conservative groups do not believe in sex out of wedlock and I respect that, but that isn't for me.

Given that I am married and moving towards getting out of a not so grand situation, I have no rush to get back into it.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 07/03/14 02:30 PM
This sounds like an issue you are going to have to work out on your own.

See what I did there? I made a funny.

Lol.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 07/03/14 01:48 PM
There is no information in the profile section. All I see is some pictures and the questions answered. To your credit, you answered honestly. I think I lot of people wont cop to the fact that they are still married.

If you are looking for men to proposition you for sex, your profile in its current state will probably get you that. Also perhaps you would get some interest just in the mystery, but for a lot of guys it is easier to approach a girl if we know she has at least one similar interest to talk about. Like if you put down reading as a hobby, someone can ask you what you like to read or who your favorite author is? It gives a guy a way in to hit on you.

The photos are great. They all appear to be of the same person and normal person (not just some photos you ripped off the internet) which some people do here. Also they allow some view of the body which is a better judge than the question asked on the site. View of body size is a completely subjective measure.

Not that all of this isn't subjective.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 07/03/14 01:35 PM
I agree getting rid of the job maybe a good idea. I think also mentioning the horizontal polka is probably a bit crude.

I disagree with some. The pictures I think are fine. They are down to earth and represent the type of attention you are looking for.

Overall it is hard on these websites to not come off looking like you are giving a laundry list of yourself or what you expect to find in a partner.

Lastly, this is just me speaking but the reality is if you think someone is too good to be true they probably are.

Does this help? probably not but I thought I would chime in. Don't get too depressed. Nice people do not finish last.

Also kudos on being willing to write down you like playing video games!

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 07:56 PM
You could add your hair color which looks brown in the photos but that is all I saw. If anything your description is too short. You should put more in about your interests and what you are looking for.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 07:50 PM
lol. Just read the update. Especially horror? Although I am more of a horror lit fan. I would totally hit on you if we weren't like 4,000 miles or more apart.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 07:25 PM
I think the profile is fine too. My only suggestion would be adding a body shot or something other than just your face. You have a pretty face do not get me wrong, but have a photo that shows you in your entirety may not hurt. I know that is a harder thing for women to feel comfortable with, but that is my two cents.

Also when you say sit down and watch a movie you could talk about the types of movies you love. I have always found the types of books to your read or movies you watch actually to be a pretty good gauge as to whether or not I would get along with someone.

Overall, though I agree with others on the list. It looks great. A guy would be a fool not to want to get to know you.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:59 AM
Rating yours since you took the time to comment on mine, which I appreciate. As for profile, it looks fine to me. The description is a bit short, but that appears to be normal. The point is that any woman interested can just contact you for more information.

The only downside is that it is a little unclear specifically what kind of woman you are searching for or perhaps that is intentional as you are not sure yourself.

Good profile. Also from a standpoint of photos, you have a nice variety. Not that I have a ton of photos, but I cant stand it when people do not have photos, use a photo that obviously from like the 1980s, or use a photo of something other than themselves.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:40 AM
Thanks Rebel. I am going to change the thing with my kids and change the verbage to dating. Even though I do not necessarily equate the word dating with the more informal encounter I am interested in I will use it and see if that helps.

flintknapper's photo
Thu 06/26/14 08:02 AM
So I go back and forth. I have tried updating my profile a couple times now. I have both kids and I am married, but those things are complicated. For both I give no answer. Yes I have kids, but I am not interested in someone I meet online necessarily meeting them right away. Also I am still married, and even still share living quarters. However, we work two very different schedules.

Neither of these things you want to talk about necessarily when you are first meeting someone. Yet, I do not want to lie. Is it better to put that I am married and that I have kids, or no answer for both questions? I would think that if I said I was married and had kids that I would scare the crap out of them.

Also, I put looking for activity partner down primarily because I think of dating as someone looking for a more long term steady thing. I am mostly looking for someone I can go out to coffee with, commiserate about life, or go on a hike. I am thinking like an hour or two a week or even every other week. Based on that am I looking for a date? an activity partner? a friend?

It seems like there is a lot of overlap. Also what about intimate encounter? This will probably come off as pigheaded, but I believe in sex before marriage. I am a guy and many guys like to look at women. Is it taboo to say you are interested in sex or what you find physically attractive in a woman? When profiles say do not contact me if you are interested in an intimate encounter does that mean sex is completely off the table or off the table until you get to know the person?

I am probably too blunt and just asked a ton of questions. If you can help me, let me know. I am interested in feedback both from women and men.