Community > Posts By > 1greeneyedguy

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:49 PM
Edited by 1greeneyedguy on Thu 03/26/15 08:53 PM
frustrated

no photo
Thu 03/26/15 08:49 PM
Omg.....! I guess I fell of the turnip truck. .... I haven't ever experienced that flavor of writings. Just the usual rated PG topics. Wow that explains a lot why I'm very unsuccessful in chat ... lol.. mystery solved. I'm getting educated here and there ha. Oh well.....

no photo
Wed 03/25/15 08:36 AM
Yes it becomes harder every year because we become wiser and our awareness levels are higher weeding out scammers and the undesirables

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 11:54 PM
I don't know. I never thought of it that way.

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 10:15 PM
I never have dated a tall lady. I have asked many times, but turned down. So I ask. Do tall girls like shorter men?

no photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:00 PM
Dawn Wells, Barbara Eden, Goldie Hahn, Marilyn Monroe, Reba McIntyre Barbara Mandrell and Rita Hayworth and Tina Fey....

no photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:25 PM
It's not rocket science.
Guys like beautiful young women. As well as women like sexy young men as we age.
But not all men and woman are like this, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
there's nothing wrong with that.

We all want romance. Some folks searching for that one special person, the one that is exactly what they dreamed of finding...
But in reality. ...... that person doesn't exist. Never been born. ..
We meet, we converse, we hang around. Hoping to get noticed by that one special person.
Sigh........ we look so hard. In the process of illumination, we pass up golden opportunities that will never happen again.
Sigh......... it doesn't matter if your 16 or 96. We want to romance. Share moments of are day, write silly poems. Exchange "I love you's".. talk into the early hours of morning..
then for no reason. We want our privacy, to be left alone. Time to think and rationalize.
Sigh.......
emotions normally gets in the way of a good relationship at first start. And love is lost.
Sigh...... night has come, we waken to a new day. Be kind to others, be kind to yourself. .... sigh

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 08:53 PM
My favorite thick green robe and wool socks.