Community > Posts By > Peanut_butter14

Peanut_butter14's photo
Wed 03/09/16 08:09 AM
Chat long enough to be sure they aren't just a scammer (in which case they'll NEVER be able to meet).

Peanut_butter14's photo
Sat 03/05/16 01:10 PM
Hi! I’m Barbara, single in Colorado Springs. No kids, just looking for a Christian friend who might become more than that. I am young at heart, fun-loving, and love to laugh. I want a man I can spend time with, do things with, and become friends with. After that, who knows? I hope “Mr. Right” is out there somewhere.

Peanut_butter14's photo
Sat 03/05/16 10:37 AM
I keep getting responses that are out of my search specifications. Is there some way I can change this so I get only responses from men near me?

Peanut_butter14's photo
Sat 03/05/16 10:23 AM
Hi! I’m Barbara. I’m a strong, committed Christian and am looking for the same. I pray God has a man out there somewhere who really wants a relationship with me. I’m just trusting Him in all this since He knows what’s best for me. I’m looking for a best friend first and see where things go. I would prefer someone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area, if possible, 45-59 years old. Are you out there?

Peanut_butter14's photo
Sat 03/05/16 10:17 AM
Hi! I’m Barbara. I’m a strong, committed Christian and am looking for the same. I pray God has a man out there somewhere who really wants a relationship with me. I’m just trusting Him in all this since He knows what’s best for me. I’m looking for a best friend first and see where things go. I would prefer someone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area, if possible, 45-59 years old. Are you out there?