Community > Posts By > lonelysearching

no photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:15 AM

NOONE LIKES US
WE DONT CARE

:laughing:

If you are on about England well most football supporters I know dont like us at the moment, lol.Is it not embarrasing that Nigeria, Algeria and Costa Rica got further than us. That's no disrespect to those countries but let's dispell the myth once and for all that the premier league is the best in the world. It has ruined our national team!!

Well i was talking MillWall noone like us we dont care we are millwall super millwall we are millwall from the den, but its fitting for England aswell yeah haha, well id say there is at least one player on each team of these "in the past not a chance National teams" that play in the Premier league or championship so its only right to think they have a chance now. As for our own team, i think its just down to individual selection of which the managers always fk it up some where, to be honest id have kept only 2 maybe 3 players from the old team john terry, steven gerrard, joe hart, so roys done half a job in my eyes as usual with managementfrustrated frustrated

Can't remember how Donny went on against your lot last season. I only know we went down again. Oh well ther's only one direction we are going with our new owner next season!! (Cringe)
:smile:

hahaha
well now millwalls got Ian Holloway sort of alright we will not be as bad as when we had fkin scum WHam Lomas hated them for that, i was right bad on forums, i cheered the house down when he went hahaha
Think the score was 0-0 0-0 lol not bad since 1930 we played 27 games millwall won 11 drawn 8 lost 8 not bad but the last 5 games millwall won 3 n drawn 2 those last season haha

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:39 PM

What would you have...

A sensual or passionate relationship?

sensual...
arousing gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure.

passionate...
showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief. showing or caused by intense feelings of sexual love.

both come as standard, its finding the one that fits thats the problem

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:26 PM
people

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 04:23 PM

was in great mood, then someone have his way to totally ruined it and turn me in bitchy mode frustrated

think thats catching laugh laugh

hey lone waving

waving hey fallen

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:21 AM
laugh rofl rofl rofl laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:08 AM

was in great mood, then someone have his way to totally ruined it and turn me in bitchy mode frustrated

think thats catching laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 08:03 AM

Okay folks, you wanted pics.....feast on this.

This is last koala pic....well till next time.

hes got eucalyptus withdrawalslaugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 03:23 AM
rofl

no photo
Wed 07/02/14 01:59 AM

how long did i wait watching this to see if anything else happens...............pmsl got fkin dizzy haha

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 10:31 PM

people

yeah most people laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 10:24 PM

I thought id have nothing to do with the EX when we split, but seems her topic has popped up frustrated laugh

rofl

dont tell me, you knew her too laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 09:09 PM

It's called 'Come Dine With Me'. Not sure if your country broadcasts it. You'd think the last thing they'd want, is their dining guests complaining about them behind their back. Wonder how it feels when they see what they've been saying about them, when they watch it back.

hahaha the narrator makes that programme worth watching he is funny as and i dont watch tv much

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 08:48 PM

:banana:

i think if you have something to say, say it.
before you start a thread you should already have thought of possible answers and should expect people not to agree with it and some replies so id say why move the arguement, people might not like what you say in all honesty hard cheese

if the argument diverts the original topic it is bad manners. if it is divergent it is a new topic. hijacking a thread is against the rules on most forums.

If the argument is on topic that is different. I don;t argue so I don;t pay much attention, but keep in mind that fighting is also against the rules

ah in most cases you are most always diverted from original topic, it depends on the context and how its put across for me to think of it as bad manners even then id still think each to their own and it would then be in my hands as to feed the fuel to them in most cases i do and add a smiley face or something :laughing: , i like a bit of banter, i tend not to take things to heart so in effect you could say that i dont pay much attention after all its just words nothing to have a coronary about.smile2

well if it goes beyond what is acceptable on here the mods will say something to you. Hijacking a thread is bad manners, but a few off topic comments is not. I could care less what you do. I was just letting you know the rules because you apparently have not read them.

haha see this is how arguements form from people's opinions laugh yeah sorry i didnt mention the hijacking did i (d'oh), as its nothing id look to do on purpose i agree its totally wrong,
slaphead alike most forms have rules and of course would expect a Mod disciplinary when out of line, i know you was letting me know the rules i did read thatlaughi think you are wrong in saying you couldnt careless what i do and you dont argue, or pay attention, well why quote in the first place if you dont :tongue: laugh i stated what i do in reply to what you stated what you do maybe should start another thread........do you really care what i do...... could be the question laugh ................in light of this you shouldnt take anything to heart you will see that generally my replies are all on the joking side............its all down to how the person understands the context.
laugh :laughing:

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:45 PM
:banana:

before you start a thread you should already have thought of possible answers and should expect people not to agree with it and some replies so id say why move the arguement, people might not like what you say in all honesty hard cheese

if the argument diverts the original topic it is bad manners. if it is divergent it is a new topic. hijacking a thread is against the rules on most forums.

If the argument is on topic that is different. I don;t argue so I don;t pay much attention, but keep in mind that fighting is also against the rules

ah in most cases you are most always diverted from original topic, it depends on the context and how its put across for me to think of it as bad manners even then id still think each to their own and it would then be in my hands as to feed the fuel to them in most cases i do and add a smiley face or something :laughing: , i like a bit of banter, i tend not to take things to heart so in effect you could say that i dont pay much attention after all its just words nothing to have a coronary about.smile2

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:17 PM
Dear Anonymous,
instead of hacking the governments and businesses, can you hack the bank and my credit score, give me just enough to buy an island and some supplies niceone best wishes and kind regards

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:03 PM
ok seriously............ my own little island self sufficiently

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:01 PM

Life?

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:01 PM
Life?

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:48 PM

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 06:24 PM

haha

Previous 1 3 4 5 6