Community > Posts By > SleeplessSally

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:19 AM
Funny Ha Ha.

Actually, that movie isn't very funny, but it's still great. The name makes you think it would be funny though.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:15 AM
Have your nails scratch the deepest
Have you broken skin this time
Made your mark and took me deeper
As you drown me with your eyes
I held my hand over your mouth
As you scream at me to feel
You felt my scars with understanding
But I can't promise anything

Can you tell
That I picked my poison well
That I have no more to sell to you
Is it really that important that I settle down
Does it really even matter that I have my doubts
I search for the one who bleeds
I reach for the one who bleeds

I forget to dream in color
I am better off alone
Honest hearts are undercover
We are shadows on our own
Lose ourselves in open waters
Always swimming back to shore
My addictions have no bounderies
Now I'm crying out for more

Can you tell
That I picked my poison well
That I have no more to sell to you
Like me

I have my doubts
I have my doubts
And so does everbody else
So help me take this all away
You gotta help me take this all away
Please help me take this all away
And bleed like me
So help me take this all away
You gotta help me take this all away
Please help me take this all away
And bleed like me

I reach for
I reach for
I reach for
I reach for
Like me

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:12 AM
Rain By Breaking Benjamin.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:11 AM
I don't make them. I don't keep them, and I forget them. So, it's a waste of time to make one.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:10 AM
:/
Ego's are part of a personality trait, not based on gender. Yes women are able to have ego's as well.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:08 AM
Edited by SleeplessSally on Fri 01/02/09 01:09 AM
Anita Co ck/cox
Sum Yung Ho

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:07 AM

I haven't been looking. No way to tell till you get to know a person, first. Its not real till its real.... flowerforyou
That sentence was redundant.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:06 AM
I don't believe in love. It's as artificial as world peace.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:04 AM
I'm brutally honest. I don't really tell if they don't ask, but if they don't ask I wont lie about stuff. And if I don't want them to know something, I tell them I don't want to tell them. And if they bother me about it, I just either tell them to leave, or get up and leave. :/

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 01:01 AM
I don't feel deprived if I'm not seeing a guy. I mean, sure it's great, whatever. But, I'm fine being single, and just having fun. I don't need the feeling of commitment to be happy. That's just dumb. I actually have my own life, and I don't need a guy to be the center of it.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:59 AM

yeah...I wonder sometimes just how much the information super highway has actually done more to separate folks, rather than bring them together.
Before cell phones and the internet, your best chance of meeting people was getting off your butt and actually going out to meet people.
Now, between the serial killers, axe murderers, date rapist and random everyday jerks, we all seem to be afraid to do more than perv the occasional profile or send an instant message.
Seriously? Whoa. I didn't think people actually worried about those kind of things. Maybe it's because I grew up in a small town, and just recently moved to a fairly large city. But I never use my cell phone, hardly ever. I forget it at home too much, or lose it. But, honestly, I like the whole meeting people at random. The whole lust thing, you know, when you see a person, and it's like..I want to get to know them, and just go and start a conversation about something like, killer whales, or ointments, maybe the weather, you know, something awkward.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:56 AM

It doesn't happen enough, thats one of the problems in the dating world. Its more just hooking up. Its weird how dating has changed so in just the past 15 years. I do miss the old days. Getting all excited for your date, wondering what to wear, getting the butterflies in your stomach, wondering whether or not if he is going to kiss u goodnight. Waiting for the return call the day after.... oh those were the days..
What? Seriously...I still do that. And I still meet people in grocery stores, more so in ice cream parlors, but whatever. And, the whole "dating scene," of giving out your number.
You guys are silly.

SleeplessSally's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:55 AM
Why can't the women pick up the guy?

SleeplessSally's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:09 PM
Edited by SleeplessSally on Thu 01/01/09 06:10 PM

1) smart

2) good listener & loyal

3) has to be a mutual attraction

4) has to want kids

5) MUST LOVE DOGS!!!!

I love John Cusack movies. "Must Love Dogs," or were you being serious, and not making a reference to that movie?

SleeplessSally's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:46 PM
I didn't think I had to have a reason, other than I feel like it?

SleeplessSally's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:44 PM
Impulsive. Intellectual. Can walk on their hands. Get my references from The Moldy Peaches, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, As Simple As Snow, and Robert Frost. Knows the difference between "than," and "then."

SleeplessSally's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:50 AM
I haven't. I don't think I will.

SleeplessSally's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:35 AM
A Platypus. Endangered, one of kind, and dangerous if inclined.

SleeplessSally's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:32 AM
I flirt on accident. I normally don't realize I'm doing it. But, I guess I do an average amount of flirting.

SleeplessSally's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:28 AM
I don't have any secrets I haven't told anybody. I'm not that exciting, or I guess, I am just highly open.

Previous 1