Community > Posts By > Rob3AB

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 11:55 AM
Go to Account ---> Edit Profile

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 11:32 AM

To me one should always follow their gut no matter whether it be in dating or every day life..Never ignore when something feels wrong...noway

Agreed!

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 11:30 AM
Ain't technology great?

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:57 AM
Edited by Rob3AB on Thu 06/12/14 10:59 AM
Some more rain for us would really make this day happy! :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:45 AM
Edited by Rob3AB on Thu 06/12/14 10:46 AM

Thank you for such a warm welcome.. I'm keeping an open eye out for the loonies for sure. I like the forums definitely. A great way to express my thoughts so you'll be seeing more of me around! ;)

Great! Welcome aboard! :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:16 AM

Lol well atleast I didn't have to expose.ya (which I wouldn't have done).

Expose whom?

no photo
Thu 06/12/14 07:56 AM

I can show people you trying to message me if you like!
And I have three kids which go.to school so don't make out that I'm nipping upstairs for a quickie whilst they are watching TV!

Fine, do whatever you want no matter who it ends up hurting in the long run. It's obvious you don't have a wise head on your shoulders...

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 08:57 PM
Agreed!

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 08:40 PM

WOMAN'S TEXTS TO HER EX THREATEN HER MARRIAGE
By Abigail Van Buren 22 hours ago Dear Abby

DEAR ABBY: I'm a twice-divorced woman who found my present husband late in life. I'm in my early 60s, and my husband is in his 70s. We married quickly because I didn't want to be alone in life and I thought I loved him.

My husband works while I stay at home because of a medical condition. Because I get bored, I spend some of my time communicating with and texting male friends from the past and one of my ex-husbands.

We have fun texting and sometimes it goes a little beyond that. I realize I am married and my ex is engaged, but how harmful can this be? I don't think I'm hurting anyone, and it helps the day go by.

Is this considered cheating? I don't think it is because my ex and I live in different states and the chances of us ever getting together again are slim to none. -- PASSING TIME

DEAR PASSING TIME: This isn't harmless fun; it's a threat to your marriage. Whether I consider it cheating is beside the point. Whether your husband and your ex's fiancee would consider it cheating is the question. If they got wind of your "pastime," I suspect both would be hurt, angry and feel violated. Not only that, you could lose Husband No. 3.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 08:23 PM
I hate how I look nude. As noted in another thread, I have some disabilities. Among other things, I have very little muscle left. It's not MS though, it's called Charcot Marie Tooth (named after the three doctors who discovered it). Basically I'm skin, bones and some fat.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 03:09 PM
Nope! Me

DreamerAna!

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 03:04 PM
Starship a.k.a. Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Starship and soon Jefferson Wheelchairs.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 02:46 PM

Ya know..
I try to picture naked bowling.
And it just isn't pretty.

laugh OMG! Hey I like to go bowling, but I've never done it in the nude.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 02:41 PM

Funny how people assume that I may be a bad person for meeting guys and stuff. People shud understand before making a judgement

I am not saying you are a "bad person". I am saying you are a person making a bad decision. I looked at your profile and it specifically said you are a married woman looking for a man to date because your husband works a lot and neevr comes home. WHY does he never come home? What is he doing that keeps him away?

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 01:09 PM

It's not like im looking for a replacement husband so whats the problem?

It's called having an affair. If your husband doesn't know you are doing this, how do you think he's going to react when he finds out? Unless he's having an affiar with another woman behind your back?

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 01:03 PM

Well, people judge regardless tbh

Trust me, you're going to be judged on the mere fact that you are a married woman looking for someone to date.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:43 PM

You know there are people that won't talk to people because of their name.

Really? I've never heard that before.

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:39 PM
having seen this thread and the one about virginity, I now fear I will mistakenly say, "Patience is a virgin".

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:28 PM
And with that, how about a little zucchini?

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:13 PM

Allowance ($1.00 / week isn't enough!)

A-Z order..flowerforyou

Next letter is X...

X blah blah blah...

OUCH! Sorry, not enough coffee before posting I guess.

Xylophone