Community > Posts By > mongostaperro

mongostaperro's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:53 PM
looool

mongostaperro's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:36 AM
Driving, yea but only if they're very specific I need important structures to look for because I forget that I'm going somewhere and will quit looking for street signs lol. Assembling something.. if it has pictures yes if it has just words.. maybe lol.

mongostaperro's photo
Thu 08/27/09 03:46 PM
lol

mongostaperro's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:48 PM

Do all women cheat? At what point do you start blaming yourself rather then the girls you was with? What do you do to make sure it dont happen? Is there any way to forgive and forget?

"Do all women cheat?" Are you serious? Do all men cheat?

mongostaperro's photo
Fri 08/14/09 12:26 AM
This post kind of reminds me of the movie A.I.

mongostaperro's photo
Tue 06/02/09 06:32 PM

Why is it that guys seem to have a hard time being ONLY friends?
Is it really asking too much to being friends w/out benefit's?

Kind of funny you ask that, that is all I am looking for...seems it is a flip, ladies seem to have an issue with JUST being friends. So now we have to statistically break it down, since you say it is guys, and I say it is ladies...and, well, that could take a long time and I don't feel like crunching numbers right now.

Maybe you two should be friends then?
A thought.

mongostaperro's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:40 PM
Lol!!

mongostaperro's photo
Fri 03/13/09 03:24 PM
Eleanor Rigby =)

mongostaperro's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:11 PM
lol good luck

mongostaperro's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:16 PM

Heck I don't say that.. I tell them the truth about the problem. If someone doesn't know what their problem is then how will they ever know that they need to do something differently? laugh

Someone once asked me and I was very hesitant to tell... They finally talked me into telling and WOW the reaction was not "oh really, maybe I'll work in it for future" mind you that is what they told me to get me to tell them... Once I told him, I was called every name in the book and stalked for months... So now "IT'S ME!".. lol

Lol the same thing has happened to me. They say its ok until you actually tell them what it is.

mongostaperro's photo
Tue 02/17/09 03:13 PM
Haha, nice.

mongostaperro's photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:36 PM
George Carlin is amazing!!!

So sad that hes gone =(

mongostaperro's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:52 AM
Lol!! That's cute haha