Community > Posts By > Elvis_79

Elvis_79's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:22 AM
Don't let it get in the way of your beauty sleep, friend! All Gods of that ancient era claim the same thing long before Christian mythology incorporated it into its own. You die, then you're resurrected. Nothing special. For example, the Egyptians had "Osiris". The Hindu had "Ganesha" and the myth repeats itself in Japanese and Nordic cultures just to name a few. What I'd like to know is who's the crafty bugger who owns the copyright to the first resurrection story. As a Northman, my personal favorite is "Odin". :)

Elvis_79's photo
Fri 05/01/15 12:10 PM

holy **** man?????
when they say ...god fearing man...
it is a scammer.....duh

...aaaannnd there's that. Talk about the elephant in the room. I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that one.

Elvis_79's photo
Thu 04/30/15 06:36 AM
Edited by Elvis_79 on Thu 04/30/15 07:30 AM
As I've mentioned, I only have a (personal) problem with the word "God fearing" and I'm only asking why is it used in modern light and I've received some good suggestion so thank you for that. For those who want to dwell in medieval vocabulary go ahead, knock yourselves out. It's a free world until president Putin or some god fearing dictator decides it's not...

Elvis_79's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:20 PM
Edited by Elvis_79 on Tue 04/28/15 02:20 PM
My problem is only with that ancient use of "God fearing". It could easily be replaced by "religiuous" or "believer". It's 2015 after all.

I'm now going to make myself a greasy cheese hamburger and probably die of a massive heart attack. Have mercy.

-The King

Elvis_79's photo
Tue 04/28/15 01:12 PM
Why do men/women seek "God fearing" partners? When did it suddenly become the
16th century? Why not then add to it "...and preferably not a witch"