no photo
Tue 03/24/09 07:13 AM
British Virgin Islands.. beautiful beaches...made great friends.. lots of islands to explore

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:49 PM
Oh geezzz!! that can't be right. Lets see now- I'm one hour behind EST so that means it was 8 am?? Still wayyyy too early for me to be online. Im a night owl.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:19 AM
Thanks Annet and Sensualsweet. :-)

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:56 AM
I am part black and part east indian. I have dated indian, white, black, cuban, mixed race and what is really different about each one is not based on the color of their skin but rather where they come from, their culture, their upbringing. I assure you that a white person or a black person from the US is indeed very different in many ways from one in another part of the world.

I don't see anything wrong with having a preference based on ethnicity. It's the same as not wanting to date someone with curly hair vs. straight or someone who is slender vs. heavy. I have my own racial preference for relationships simply because I am attracted to certain features just like everyone else. Now! because I think that others may not always understand my views since this can be such a sensitive topic, I keep my preferences to myself. Maybe that makes me a hypocrite but saying that I don't date purple people can be just as hurtful and offensive as saying to a heavy person that I only date skinny people. That's just me... I
If your preference is based on ignorance and hate then shame on you.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:31 AM
I haven't been to St. Croix, but I lived in St thomas for over two years. Loved it! The British Virgin Islands are only a ferry ride away and worth a visit, but you would need a passport to travel there.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:17 AM
Haha!! Well what else can we do but laugh off our New Year's "excitement". Thanks for the welcome guys.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:15 PM
Happy new year everyone!! I spent yet another 1st of jan. alone. Didn't even go to any of the usual parties this time around. Thank goodness for cable tv..haha!
Anyone else did absolutely nothing???