Community > Posts By > OhioHunter85

no photo
Thu 10/21/10 02:18 PM
Paradise City -Guns & Roses

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:18 PM
Live at Ft. Campbell. Send it if intrested.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:30 PM
Athens originally, stationed in Kentucky. Hi.

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 03:27 PM
Nothing is more bad@ss than watching our field artillery take out an entire grid square in 30sec. Then again, nothing is more bad@ss than watching that USAF fighter drop a laser guided bomb on the target. Then again...nothing is more bad@ss than watching the Marines sweep an entire village under heavy fire and not lose a single guy. Then again.........a TOMAHAWK Cruise Missle being lauched from a USN ship is pretty bad@ss too.

See where this is going?
Air Assualt, Hooah.

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:46 PM
It does the trick.

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:43 PM
Focus on winning yourself over, the guy will just come along.

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 02:32 PM

good to see another gun totin' red neck on here..best of luck to ya pal

Not quite. I own 2 guns, and they're used for hunting only. Also hunting is easy, I don't think of hunting as a sport, it's 100lbs. of good meat for $35.

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:08 AM
Rate away, be honest.

no photo
Sat 02/14/09 10:19 PM
After a complete and extremely annoying failure, I'm back. Hi to all.

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:22 PM
Oh, thought I'd share this. It's not a truck but it's worth a look.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/crazy-vette-on-the-dyno_16753.htm

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:15 PM
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Tue 01/06/09 10:15 PM
Get a late 80's early 90's F150 with the 300ci straight 6. Plenty of power, decent mpg and its bullet proof.

*typos*

no photo
Tue 01/06/09 09:31 PM
Keep us updated. The only rap I have ever liked is from the "who the hell?" artists. Underground, non-commercial music is real and real is what it's all about.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:29 PM
A large problem that we face in this country is the non-separation of church and state. "Gay marriage is bad because it says so in the bible"! They are forgetting the fact this country was founded with the idea of freedom of religion, which is also freedom from religion. Let us vote and carry out what we say, whether or not the bible "allows" it or not.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:16 PM
Edited by OhioHunter85 on Mon 01/05/09 11:23 PM

okay ill say it again the united states of america is not a democracy! Common misconception! we are a republic!

Republic as defined by dictionary.com

a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and --is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them--.

Touché sir. I concede, to an extent. The US has a mutt government. We use points from both systems. Taking mostly from the republic side.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 11:09 PM
Have fun, take in every moment. You will NEVER forget it. It was by far the most fun I have ever had in my life. Remeber these things

1. Start every sentence with Drill Sergeant.
2. Never call a DSgt Sir.
3. Never thank a DSgt for anything.
4. Yes and Negetive
5. Don't say "repeat" on the radio
6. Weapon, not gun or rifle.
7. When looking ahead and a DSgt is standing in front of you he/she will ask what you are looking at. Never say "nothing". Any non-living object in front of you will work.
8. SOUND THE F*** OFF!!!!(Answer questions loudly)
9. Never stand behind a Dsgt.
10. End every sentence with DSgt.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:53 PM

i cant resist these i guess. acctually america is a republic not a democracy. The whole problem i see with war is it doesnt solve anything but we have to defend ourselves. So i say slaughter evil fast and ruthlessly its the only way. maybe if we kill them all fast we can have peace someday? maybe?

Democracy as defined by dictionary.com

1. government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
2. a state having such a form of government: The United States and Canada are democracies.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:49 PM

What the hell does that have to do with anything, "sport"? Does electing a black president involve the possible killing of babies or abortions? NO, it doesn't.

It has everything to do with the mindset of the population over time and the obstacles we face. You don't have any say in what the population will or will not do, so just try to stay away from telling us what the population will "never" do. I'm sure you heard people say there will never be a black president in your lifetime. Well here we are. I'm sorry to have given a veteran this lecture about democracy.

So you are telling me that even though strict abortion laws, the type where rape and incest are considered, cause protest and in majority of states don't even come close to passing, this country would pass a law allowing it to happen? The likely scenario would be passing harsher sentences for violent crimes and executing offenders instead of letting them rot in prison. That is population control, these people had their chance, not a newborn/unborn baby. As far as your lecture goes, I'm waiting, so far you have failed to school me.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:34 PM

LMAO. The last "justified" war.

Yes the last "justified war" was WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Cold "war", Desert Shield/Storm and Iraq are different, they were not provoked by an attack or declaration. Afganistan was never a war, its an ongoing conflict that is justified but is being dragged out entirely too long.

Wow. just wow. slaphead

Instead of posting annoying and uninformative one-liners, lets hear your side. Unless of course you have no opinion and you are here just to stir some dust.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:30 PM
What the hell does that have to do with anything, "sport"? Does electing a black president involve the possible killing of babies or abortions? NO, it doesn't.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 10:28 PM

LMAO. The last "justified" war.

Yes the last "justified war" was WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Cold "war", Desert Shield/Storm and Iraq are different, they were not provoked by an attack or declaration. Afganistan was never a war, its an ongoing conflict that is justified but is being dragged out entirely too long.

Previous 1 3 4