Community > Posts By > Upshotguy

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 05:39 PM

Are people choose their mate base on color and ethnicity or is it solely based on looks, which attracts you to the person you want to be your other half?

For me, neither color, ethnicity OR looks is what causes me to be attracted. I'm sure all those things are part of it, but that mysterious pull comes from the whole person - not a small description of what they look like or classify themselves as.

I agree with you about the looks, looks are killer in most cases but It seems Thu that color & ethnicity plays a bigger role in ppl choosing there mate.

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:07 AM

color doesn't mean much to me, but culture clash can be difficult.

. . .

Doesn't it culture pretty much come from the ethnicity you from, for example if you are a Hindi, your culture would lot different from if you were a Christian.

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:50 AM

As you know its personal prefrence... Some people only are attracted to a certian race or ethnic background.. Others attracted to all but a certain race/ethnicity... It is no ones business to judge on that persons choice... You do you and I do me...

***POOF***

Oh, should I have asked, What are your preferences in choosing a mate including color, ethnicity of the person you want to be with?

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:27 AM

Are people choose their mate base on color and ethnicity or is it solely based on looks, which attracts you to the person you want to be your other half?

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:50 AM

Not really a bad profile. Just change "sorean" and "comm" to "serene" and "calm". Otherwise, you are doing just fine.

Thanks man.

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/19/09 08:48 AM

Sunburned and Single.

Single, but I'll be a friend.

Upshotguy's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:14 PM

Can definitly see myself with someone 20 years older than me but 20 years young OH GOD that is just gross to even think of

laugh laugh laugh

I see your point...yes, at any age "6" would be gross!!!
Thinking the author should have included a disclaimer, "no one under 32 need respond"!!!! lol

frustrated disclaimer, "no one under 32 need respond"!!!! lol rofl

Upshotguy's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:06 PM

Let him wash my car...:)in a wife beater
Now thats no fun.

Upshotguy's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:03 PM
Any Singles from PEACH State? flowerforyou

Upshotguy's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:49 PM

Can definitly see myself with someone 20 years older than me but 20 years young OH GOD that is just gross to even think of

If younger is is gross then 20 yrs older will look like your ------, you what I mean.

Upshotguy's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:46 PM

Hey, Is there any GA Peaches around Southeast GA looking for not so southern Guy!

I guess Peach season is over.

Upshotguy's photo
Mon 04/13/09 05:13 PM

Go to E harmony. They can help you.
Who asked u, it suppose to be for the ladies to comment. sorry dude.

awww no fun in the forms makes you look bad to the ladys !!

e harmony is out of business, what do I do now!!!

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:51 PM
Hey, Is there any GA Peaches around Southeast GA looking for not so southern Guy!

Upshotguy's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:42 PM
Why we listing out towns, just do a simple search and you'll find ppl from your town. Brunswick.laugh

Upshotguy's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:40 PM
drinks

laugh drinker

Upshotguy's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:38 PM

my girlfriend is 8 and a half years older.
Age is just a number once you are matched mentally.

Today i was talking to my female friend about the topic and she said she prefer dating 2o yrs younger, when asked why she said she understand them better.

Upshotguy's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:36 PM

Go to E harmony. They can help you.
Who asked u, it suppose to be for the ladies to comment. sorry dude.

Upshotguy's photo
Tue 03/10/09 05:47 PM

The older I get, the more it matters.

You are my kind of girl! Wanna chat?

Upshotguy's photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:35 PM

Mix it up -- exactly what it means! Don't stagnate and keep your profile the same. Edit the text, update your goals and travel plans, etc. shades

I gently suggest that you don't give back-handed compliments though. Telling me I look like Suzanne Somers -- a 63 year old woman -- is not really a good thing! slaphead :angel:

Thanks for the segguestions,

Sorry about the Suzane comment, you look lot sexier than old lady.

Upshotguy's photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:03 PM

Your profile is fine for someone who is looking for the type of guy with your qualities.

Are YOU proactive in searching or do you expect the ladies you are interested in to contact you?

Do you compose well written, thoughtful messages or just randon one-liners that do not inspire conversation? Most women will delete messages that are pointless or offensive.

Maybe shake up your profile a little? Add a phrase that will cause a reaction. Change your pix often; mix it up! flowerforyou

Yes I am very proactive, i contact ladies all the time. what sort o phrase would case a reaction, give me examples? What do you mean my mix it up, mix it up with what? thanks for you input.

Previous 1 3