Community > Posts By > smartwithsparks

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 12:42 PM

Of course I do. There's a slew of fairytale princesses above me, and a couple of guys.

Your Surrounded By Beautiful Women....flowerforyou

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:26 AM

sparks... I have heard know ... but I feel if someone can not communicate
with you ... then they can not do that in person either... what is most important in a relationship ...some have said communication ... and that is very true... and if they can not do that... I would just say move on because they are hiding something ...in a new relationship already ...

:heart:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:24 AM

op... that is a wonderful story... when I was really little...not even sure how young... someone adopted a toddle in our neighborhood ... Japanese ...Chinese ...
Asian... have know idea her culture ... but I thought she was so darn cute ... and this is in WV ... did not believe anyone cared and just loved her ... and after that ...have know idea how things went for this young child ... and I went to high school with many different cultures ... so I was introduce to this really young ... and certainly glad I was ... and that was a time of much predigest ... and I was well liked ... and very friendly ... with most everyone ... and learned it is not the race its the person ... that does something you may not like ... I have always tried to keep that in mind ... and try not to judge anyone ... how well I have done with that ... not sure ... laugh ... and at the time was always told your to naive ...still did not care ... I liked who I liked and learned about Gays & lesbians then also ... still did not bothered me... I still liked who I like ... now this was funny had a friend she was black and asked her if she wanted to spend the night ... if you could have seen my fathers face ...it was priceless laugh remember back in the days of much predigest...:smile: but I grew up in America & traveled where all the foreigners are ... so that is more experience that some will ever have in a life time... and makes me very proud of our country becouse of ... :heart:

Thanks for sharing that Mystical.....this is why it is wonderful to be introduced to these concepts as children, we then grow up much more tolerant of others.....

:heart: flowerforyou Completely Agree..:heart: flowerforyou

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:17 AM
Yes

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:01 AM

what is the difference between dating and relationship

nada...the illusive obvious.....

goes with lusting trust i thinkthink

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 09:00 AM

How do you know if you trust or you lust the person when you're starting a relationship?

lust,,,guess its what you want

trust comes from something you see

Do you really understand what she is saying...I sure do not!

No I Didnt..
But Tried My Damndest To Answer
What I Thought Was The Question
tears

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:51 AM
id go shopping,,it destresses me..
and probably meet someone new while shopping..
happens everytime i go to the mall browsing around

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:48 AM

How do you know if you trust or you lust the person when you're starting a relationship?

lust,,,guess its what you want

trust comes from something you see

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:43 AM
That Love Will Find You??
Or You Need to Look For It??
or Something Will Work Out In The End..

Do They Exist??".

{{{{I Put This In Wrong Forum Before,,,}}}

Sorryflowerforyou

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:25 AM
i Dont Know How Anyone Can Go Through Life And Not Find Good In Diversity...

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 08:14 AM

frustrated ... Hi sparks looking good :smile:

Hey Pretty Lady..flowers
Thanks ,Hope You Are Well.:heart:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:48 AM

The only question I ever ask is a simple one.
What cup size are you?

I don't know why women get offended at thatohwell

and hows that workin for ya

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:23 AM

Depends what the questions are? If I'm comfortable answering them then it's fine, but if they really start getting too personal, I want to know why they're asking me those questions straight away?

This is exactly what I was thinking. I had a date the other night that did that to me and I was very curious as to why he was drilling me with personal questions. That was the last date with him!

That is exactly what I'm talking about..
I don't like asking a lot of questions.
I wouldn't feel comfortable being asked some questions
And too many questions are a red flag..
I guess,I get uncomfortable answering a lot of questions
Nor would I feel comfortable ,invading someone's privacy.
You might have a couple dates and never see them again,,,lol

I don't feel comfortable asking a date a lot of information at first either. This is the second time this has happened to me with two different men. I find someone asking me too many personal questions, on the first date, to be invasive.ohwell :wink:

invasive was on point..

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:18 AM

Why waste your time? I love playing with them too though ;)

When I have the time to spare..... I play along! Two can play at the game, and a lot of us here do that. And then report them to the mods/admin. But they just multiply....chop 1, 2 spring up! Hahaha!

If you're good, you can get the scammers to send you money..laugh

how much??rofl

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:09 AM
good morningwaving flowerforyou

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:08 AM
really happy and excited:banana:

smartwithsparks's photo
Mon 02/23/15 07:08 AM
i loved the flowers:angel: waving

smartwithsparks's photo