Community > Posts By > Danilea34

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:55 PM
Awh hey blondey nice to meet ya its cold in the waikato atm ive been to raglan twice and its a cool lil place lol

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:51 PM

Kiaora beautiful kiwi girl ... Yay . Nice to see you in the forums:-)

I used to surf at raglan ... Ahhh Endless summer . Hope the Waikato is feeling like home.

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:37 PM
Happiness to me is doing away with the ******** from the day before and waking up healthy and alive to take some more ******** today. Without living i have no options, without options i have no hope, without hope i may aswel be dead bigsmile

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:31 PM
When u can honestly say to yourself that you want to wake up next to that person for the rest of your life.

:banana:

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 03:25 PM
If its a platonic relationship then the act of sex is less likely but the urges id say would still be there at some stage of the relationship.

If two people were to have a intimate relationship then they themselves would have to define intimacy its all good to connect on a intellectual level but what about the animal urges of wanting to connect physically, we all have them and most act on those urges if we dont were likely to combust lol

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:41 AM
Tequila gets the clothes off an whiskey makes people frisky i can go with thatdrinks :banana:

Danilea34's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:16 AM
Does anyone have any pick up lines? Not those lame ones where you tell a person "you must be fit becos yourve been running through my mind all day long" Cmon that crap dont work (haha) frustrated but there are some that do so tell me whats your best pick up line?waving