Community > Posts By > KungfuJustice

KungfuJustice's photo
Fri 09/05/14 11:12 AM
I think you missed my point... I meant that correlation does not equal causality.... and yes those same democrats that today stand as the bannermen of civil rights were the same party that once advocated and defended the Jim Crowe laws.

KungfuJustice's photo
Fri 09/05/14 09:38 AM
Be careful, most of the websites like that are scams... if you really want to meet people from other places..... Go there! ( I might suggest Romania... beautiful women... somewhat conservative)

KungfuJustice's photo
Fri 09/05/14 09:36 AM
correlation, not cause. As one of those southern, conservative whites, I can say in my own person, that the reason I oppose gun control is strictly an anti government bias.... In a country or region where ownership of a weapon is common it is very difficult to misgovern too badly (that's not to say its impossible) Who could treat American's like Ukraine under the Soviets or Cambodia under Khmer Rouge.... could there be a Warsaw ghetto in Chicago..... perhaps, but first you would have to take those weapons... and you could never be sure you got them all.... An armed populace is the last resort against bad government.... I am not an anarchist or revolutionary in any way, but I DO believe in hedging my bets. A criminal can harm many people... but when a criminal IS the government, how many more are harmed? It is a tragedy for those families affected by crime and suicide, I won't deny, worth the cost though in making our government just a little more careful in responding to the will of the people... after all there have been no Queen Mary's in the States!

KungfuJustice's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:43 PM
wise words from blondey

KungfuJustice's photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:21 PM
escaping

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 03:25 PM
why do scotsmen wear kilts.......

because sheep can hear zippers

what is the difference between the rolling stones and a scotsman?

the rolling stones say "hey you get offa my cloud"
a scotsman says "hey McCloud get off my ewe"

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 03:18 PM
have you talked to your local cable company.... if not i'll try to find out where my boss is geting his satellite internet from.... much cheaper and better quality but grand juct. should have a much better deal than that available!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:37 PM
Edited by KungfuJustice on Sun 06/22/14 03:15 PM
No, you look very nice, especially when you smile. Don't let shallow and foolish people get you down. The only concrete suggestion I have for you is that the best picture you have is the one where you are holding the camera above you and smiling.... beautiful!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:27 PM
makes perfect sense (even if nothing else does!)

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:21 PM
no, you pretty much have to find them in person, but covasna is a small place so I hope to widen my scope a little.

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:21 PM
Abbyrd19

What rating am I?
blushing

nice pictures, but even if I was still in NZ I wouldn't write because I would think you were trying to cheat on your husband since you won't say your marital status, or know what to write to you since your profile text is so short, hope it helps and good luck in your search!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:16 PM
thanks appreciate it..... now if only someone in my part of the world would respond to it :)

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:35 PM
I would like some feedback about my profile. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 11:37 AM
reading it now, frumos!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 09:08 AM
Hi, how are ya!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 04:59 AM
I think we are all looking for the same thing here!

KungfuJustice's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:27 AM
not all that is gold glitters, not all who wander are lost

KungfuJustice's photo
Sat 06/21/14 04:34 AM
good friends, a fire, warm weather, new experiences, a cup of coffee or a beer, listening to the ocean